Roleplay part 8

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Dec 17, 2012.

1. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

"I looked around in the dark station with my helmet mounted flashlight to save my nightvisions charge after one sweep of the place and some trap setting i took my helmet off laying my guns next to it i ate my food turned out my helmet mounted light and went to sleep using my pack as a pillow."

2. stevetheranger

hes not were steve met the group he is in the spot were steve met fy

3. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I checked my watch. My eyes bulged my palms sweated. The world began to swirl. It had been 26 minutes since we planted the bombs.

"GUYS we gotta run four minutes till the bombs go off." I was shore that they heard the concern in my deep voice.
    My back wasnt to good either. I had done ALOT of activites.
    "and where the hell is steve?" I forcefully yelled. In a way that almost cuased everything around me to shake.
    go away for 3 hours and an eoic pvp happens. Awesome suase :p

4. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

The scene was hectic, at least for me. In the background Glocks bones could be heard shattering and bullets digging through flesh. The noise of it all was torture on my now sensitive ears, I gripped them in pain. And just as I thought things had calmed down it all started up again. I once again attempted to get to my feet only to be stepped on by a massive figure. I crumpled to the floor - again.

But just as I was about to give up hope Fyodor came to my rescue, dragging my crippled body up and into a vent amongst the others. I tried to ease the weight by feebly pushing with my legs, I doubt it helped but it was all the energy I could afford to spend. An echo carried through the clanking and banging of the vent that stuck out. It was a loud 'POP!' sound. The final shot I guess. No more Lara.

Soon after however a second shot was heard in the echo. From my position and bodily state I couldn't tell what it was, but chances where it wasn't good for us.

I kept pushing with my legs, trying to regain my proper vision and hearing. Soon I'd be home and away from all this mess.

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

Joe had noticed that Steve was gone. "He probably chose to stay behind, or perhaps he was killed or imprisoned by arriving Nazis before he went into the ventilation", I answered Joe quickly. This mission had gone smoother and better than expected. Almost too good to be true. And too good to be true, it was indeed. When Joe said that the charges were to blow in four minutes, I got worried. The explosions would probably not reach all the way to the ventilation shafts, but the quake from it would probably cause the vent to fall apart. Who knew what dangers lied outside of the ventilation shaft at our current position? Or perhaps we would all be instantly burried in rubble and suffocate slowly to death, or be crushed to death. I hoped the ventilation would last the blast, at least when being as far out as we were.

If the explosion would reach all the way to the ventilation shafts, though, it would have had to be a gigantic bomb which would explode the whole of D6. The explosions would only cause some shakes and some destruction of loose obstacles, and it would destroy and release the Toxin out into the whole D6 station. That was why we had to get out. Not because we would be blown in pieces. D6 would soon be inhabitable, but not destroyed. The Toxin would most likely stay in the closed-off D6 for years until slowly vaporizing. But for now, the only way to stay stationed in D6, would be to have gas masks and a mountain of filters, as the powerful Toxin would probably also disable the filters quite fast.

#325 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  6. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

I vote we dont blow up D-6. Depending on Last Lights story, the destruction of D-6 in the roleplay could negatively affect the canon and future roleplay. So again, Im on 'Team Not Fuck Up The Canon'.

#326 I Hate Lurkers, Jan 8, 2013
  7. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

were not blowing it up. Just making it,full of infectious desiouses.

8. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

Then what was all stuff earlier about flammiable liquid in the wall that will ignite and engulf the station if there is an explosion?

9. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

the nazis never activated that. we got so lucky :p

10. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

We had been crawling as fast as possible for some more time now. I rechecked my watch. I was cunfused. "the bombs should have gone off two minutes ago now" . But there was no gas.
    "Wait that means that if theres no gas here... Then they difused the bombs!.
    All that hard work for nothing"
    It was okay though I had a plan

11. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

hey znoowy mind teachinh me to write a bit better. I love the way you rp. I suck at writing the,details

12. Znoowy

Znoowy Active Member

Titles for the sake of titles.

As I got into the tunnel behind most of this gang of, apparantly, rangers, and I'd guess somebody entered behind me, I heard two more shots from the office I had just been in. It could be the guards, but even if it was, it wouldn't make sense to do anything other than crawling on. And so we did.
    Someone further up in the vent called back stating that, as far as I heard, the bombs had been defused. Something along the lines of them not blowing up all ready.
    Thinking back to the last I thought I'd ever see of the lab, I especially got in mind the evaporating blue liquid. I had not worked with it in the lab, but it could just be that it had driven all the oxygen out of the room, and in the process extinguished the fuse on their bombs. Should have thought of that earlier...

I yelled back to whoever called first, and to anyone else in the vent, really, my thoughts on the matter, as it obviously was important to them that whatever they were blowing up was, in fact, blown up.

As I got the time to think, I noticed something else.
    Was it just me or was the ventilation tunnel getting smaller?

Even if I am as good at both roleplaying and writing as you said (Thank you for the compliment :D ) I have no idea how to teach it to anybody. It just, how to put it, writes itself, in a way. Yeah. :eek:hwell:

#332 Znoowy, Jan 8, 2013
  13. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I had noticed something on the comp. "okay guys, The toxin needs lots of liquod nitrogen we can use that to remove all the air from d6."
    I then heard the other scientist asking what we were destroying. I replied with a sharp "the toxin man".
    " I also asked the enguiring man who are you and do you know where the control pannel for the computers is?"

14. Skaara Dreadlocks

My heart felt like it was crawling its way up my throat as if it was being filled with Helium, and was attempting to force its way out. Pumping wildly, it felt like my throat was about to burst. But when Joe eventually concluded that the bombs somehow had not exploded, and that it must have been defused by the Nazis, my heart suddenly regained all gravity and felt like it fell so fast and far down that it crashed against the bottom of my stomach. Had we really been so stupid and ignorant that we actually just left the bombs without thinking about the fact that the Nazis would most likely discover and difuse them? I wanted to plant my face so hard in my hand that it would have gotten crushed into my head and stayed that way permanently, but one the outside, I looked calm. At least, I believed so.

"It could just be that the evaporating blue liquid had driven all the oxygen out of the room, and in the process extinguished the fuse on your bombs", the stranger suggested.
    I thought about it for a while, and it did at first seem plausible, but then I thought of something. "Almost every fuse, as far as I know, contain gunpowder. Fuses like that do not need oxygen to keep burning until the explosion. Although it is possible that Steve's fuses did not contain gunpowder, I highly doubt that possibility", I answered the stranger.

"Okay, guys. The toxin needs lots of liquod nitrogen. We can use that to remove all the air from d6", Joe said.
    I suddenly felt confused. I tried to make any sense out of what he was saying, but it felt like he only said fifty percent of what he needed to say in order for me to understand the progress in his plan. "What are you talking about, Joe?", I asked him.

We did not have very much time for stopping and having a talk, but we were currently not in the danger of being followed by Nazis, nor in the danger of the explosion appareantly. We needed to take a short moment to brief up on what to do. I knew in my mind that Gena's bombs in the storing room of the Toxin, at some other area, could easily be detonated by the remote in his pocket, as he had said earlier. But doing so, would cause D6 to be filled by the Toxin, and it would leave the remaining rests in the laboratory still usable. If anyone would be daring enough, they could manage to go down with a gas mask, retrieve the recipe, and continue to reproduce it somewhere else. It was a too big risk. The Toxin had to be completely destroyed.

15. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

"heres what we need to do" I proclaimed. We go to the computer room to dispense the machine with all the liquid nitrogen into the air. The nitrogen will cuase all the oxygen to leave from the air and thus make it unbreathable. All we need to do is set it so that it take 2 minutes. Then we escape frpm the garbage chut next door.

16. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Although your plan is a good idea, Joe, I must unfortunately announce that your plan has two essential flaws. Firstly, the Nazis does definitely not possess enough liquid nitrogen to remove all the oxygen from D6. The station is massive. Secondly, That would not destroy the Toxin. Destroying the Toxin is what we absolutely are required and needed to do", I told Joe.

17. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*as we kept crawling suddenly I heard a discussion about the bombs not going off. it could be that the fuses had fail, or that the remaining nazis had defused them, whichever way we had to make sure they could not get their hands on whatever was left of the toxin*

'guys, in about two minutes crawling there is a side vent leading back to the lab. I will go back there and make sure they are ready. don't worry, I've got no intentions of dying here, I'll meet you all at the service room at the end of the ventilation system. it's no more than ten minutes away. saying this I uncuffed the fireproof case with the samples and passed it down the line to Benji, along with Jet who wasn't very happy to be left behind again*

'Benji, I trust you with my life to look after this. if I loose the samples all this would have been in vain. if I'm not back in fifteen minutes, go on without me. make sure these samples survive. Gena will know where to go' I said to Benji as we arrived at the fork.

*before anyone had time to object, I adjusted my mask, checked my filters and weapons and started to crawl back to the lab*

#337 Jet Odessa, Jan 8, 2013
  18. Skaara Dreadlocks

Odessa seemed eager and willing to complete the mission as she sent me Jet and a fireproof case of samples. I was surprised. Why had she brought this? Was it the Toxin, was it the antidote, or was it both? I did not like it. But I trusted Odessa, and kept the case securely cuffed to my wrist just like she had done. Jet stayed close to me just as Odessa had wanted her to do, and the cat did not even walk in my way at all. Before I had the chance to tell Odessa that I would not let her go alone, she began crawling into the part of the ventilation systems that lead to the laboratory. I wanted to crawl after her, but she seemed determined, and I respected her decision. If she was not back in fifteen minutes, I would go after her. Before she crawled too far away, I huddled over to Joe and grabbed Odessa's gear from his back and threw it after her. "Good luck, Odessa", I said in a passionate and almost gloomy way.

19. stevetheranger

so my body got looted cause steve had her gear tied to his leg

20. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

The pain is overwhelming. I can't think clearly, I can't even hear the voice of my interrogator. All I could feel in my otherwise numb face was broken teeth, and a bit of my jaw. I spit some of it out, but most of it stayed in my mouth. The room is dim, only lit up by a simple petrol lamp in the middle of the room. The chair I sit on has had it's seat cut out, so only the wooden frame remains. Very uncomfortable, to say the least. "Now, tell me where the group is headed?" The nazi officer asks in a nonchalant, arrogant tone. I look at him in defiance. This maggot really thinks he'd get me to talk. To inform on my friends. I guess thieves think every man steals. Soon, I felt a brute's knuckle againt my chin, and I tried biting my teeth in agony, but it only brought more pain due to the nerves dangling from the half teeth. "How many men are there?" He asked, holding up my jaw, almost like a teacher talking talking to disobedient child. I glanced up at him, then said: "Just your mother." and grinned. The last grin I would ever enjoy. He held up his Walther to my face and pushed the trigger. Then black.

#340 Darkbringer, Jan 8, 2013