1. Penitus Oculatus

Penitus Oculatus New Member

So I'm currently Level 11. I've had the game since launch, but just haven't played Gladiator mode that often (most of my time was spent on Battlefield 4, as I went from Level 1 to Level 103 in it by December...).

I hear a lot of people are at really high levels, though. I have a question for those people: how fast do you rank up? Does the speed between levels stay the same, or gradually get slower like in most games?

Thanks.

2. kuke07

kuke07 Member

I have ranked up anywhere from 50-200 levels a day, depending on playtime. Before the first update, I actually started ranking up faster and faster. I think it has started to taper off now. If I divide my total experience by my current level, it comes out to be roughly 48,000 xp per lvl.

3. Penitus Oculatus

50-200 levels a day?! How? :eek:

4. kuke07

kuke07 Member

The xp you earn from each match is based on your combos or multiplier. For maximum xp, try to run a combo through the whole round. Also, every attack on each enemy is worth a different amount of xp.

For example. If you focus a minion with a 10x combo; the first sword attack will be focus "attack +15". That means that individual attack is worth 15xp x 10 multiplier=150xp. The next attack will be focus attack +15 x 11 and on and on.

So with this in mind, you want to try and kill the smallest enemies first, and then you will have a higher multiplier to kill the bigger enemies that are worth more. Kill enemies in this order IF possible: minions, shield guys, dual swords, dual hammers, and then leaders. Also keep in mind, this will only work in solo or In co-op if the other player is using this strategy.

I also run 75% xp gain on my equipment. You will need to have tier 4 and tier 5 items to max out xp gain. Those 2 tips should make a significant difference in your average xp per round.

5. Penitus Oculatus

75% XP Gain? How do you get that high of a multiplier?