Quantcast

Pokemon fights

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by RolePlayer, Oct 2, 2015.

1. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

If you could give any single Pokemon the beat down in real life which one would it be? For me it would have to be Clefable. There's something about that Pokemon that has a punchable face.

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I would say Hypno and Drowsee since they are the Pokemon equivalent to pedophiles since they tend to go after kids because their "dreams" are supposedly tastier than adults. Dreams, huh...more like their innocence >_>

3. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Hypno/Drowzee's preferences for children's dreams isn't for dirty reasons. I believe the reason why they prefer children's dreams over adults is because children have more active imaginations than adults. That and children have longer sleep patterns than adults since sleep plays a huge role in cognitive development.

4. RolePlayer

Hahaha. I literally fell down laughing when I read this. Thanks for lightening up my day.

5. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I don't know...I was playing Leaf Green and ran into a little girl in the Berry Forest that was scared because something kept chasing her and caused her to get lost. The culprit? A level 30 Hypnos...yeah, I made sure to Hyper Beam the hell out of it just to make sure it would learn not to chase little girls anymore if it managed to stay alive...

6. RolePlayer

Lol. Hypnos is a known pedo in the Pokemon world. I think we need to lobby to get it removed from all future games.

7. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member Regular

I wonder what punching a Ditto would be like. :p As it can transform, it can basically even become a boxing bag. Otherwise, I wonder if you would go straight through an untranformed Ditto, or get stuck inside it...

8. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

This is great! With your reasoning, I'm going to have to agree!

9. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Mr. Mime. You're not a pokemon, dude, you're just some old guy in a costume. Stop pretending.

10. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

I'd hammer the crap out of Digglet / Dugtrio. Just put them on those boxes with holes and give me a hammer, all day fun guaranteed.

RolePlayer likes this.
  11. RolePlayer

Diglet dig, diglet dig. Then diglet digs it's own grave. Fuck dugtrio and diglet they both could get the fist.

12. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Instead of whack-a-mole its whack-a-diglett! I agree with you on that one. That one and tentacool. I HATE tentacool.

13. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

Another one I don't like is Togepi. I think I started to dislike him since he appeared in the anime (I can't stand the attempts to make something / someone overly "cute"). Also in the game, he is pretty useless, in my opinion.

14. RolePlayer

Togepi gets a pass. Yes overly cute, but in the ugly world of Pokemon you need that little guy.

15. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

I just want to slap ash's charizard in the face. He was so cool to you bro. You were bros. Why'd you have to wait til magmar??

16. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I'd like to fight an Machamp in an amazing combat, you know like MMA style. It would be an event for the ages! I've always been a fan of gladiator battles and a one-on-one honorable fights, competitions and tournaments. Blaziken I imagine would be a great competitor as well.