Plot and Characters

Discussion in 'BattleCry Discussion' started by FuZyOn, Sep 14, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Now, I want to touch on something that isn't considered relevant in this genre and that is the plot. League of Legends are doing a remarkable job of revamping the story and making it fit with everything added, and they've been getting a lot of praise for it. Do you think that will be the case with Battlecry as well?

2. mooray

mooray Active Member

I guess we will have to wait and see. Like you, I really admire games with an excellent plot and I think a game can get away with below par graphics if they capitalize on the plot and characters. Hopefully, I hope they will balance the two elements.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The point of adding a good plot and characters to your game is that the users will feel "attached" to the game. They feel like they're part of it, playing with their favorite characters and contributing to the story. It's a good marketing technique.

4. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

The lore is always a good addition to the game, hope they don't underdo it.

5. SinisterSpydio

SinisterSpydio Well-Known Member
    Regular

Bethesda is known for their lore!

6. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

Really depends and again it is too early to tell but like this guy above me said, they are known for their lore and I hope they make it something like their other games so to speak. I'd love if they had the chance some unique champions or heroes that no other moba has ever created that would get people more interested into the game.

7. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

I loved the plot of the game of League of Legends. It should be interesting. Well, the graphics of the game seems awesome and we can expect a good plot.

8. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

We will have to wait and see. I really have no idea how this game turns out. Hopefully the wait is worth it.

9. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

Definitely. In my opinion, the wait will be worth it. I am eagerly waiting for it.

10. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

I agree with you. He is known for his lorel.

11. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hope the lore to it isn't just an afterthought and that it actually relates to the game and provides more depth to it. These kind of games don't really need much of it but it'd be a nice change considering that it is a Bethesda game and the standards on their lore are decent so it'd be a huge letdown to neglect this part of their game.