Quantcast

Persona 5 PV#2 Trailer

Discussion in 'Persona 5 Royal' started by Narukami, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

Not much to say. This is the trailer that was included with first-print copies of Persona 4 Dancing All-Night in Japan. It shows more gameplay than the first and shows some interesting things such as the fact that enemies are demons and not the generic shadows of P3/P4. It also looks to me like our protagonist is being controller by his persona, Arsene, or something.

Regardless, here's the trailer: https://vid.me/TmOd

2. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

The trailer looks great. I am so excited for this game to come out, I honestly can't wait! Nice to see some more gameplay preview, too. I hope the game lives up to expectations! Not really looking forward to it being PS3/4 only though, since I don't have either of those game consoles. Gotta save up money.

3. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member Regular

I adore the trailer and I am really hyped about the upcoming game. Sadly, I do not own a PS4 so my only bet will be to watch a gameplay on youtube. Nonetheless, its better than nothing.

niightwind likes this.
  4. Narukami

No PS3 either, I assume? It's coming out for both generations.

5. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

Well, I have to buy a new PS3 since the other kicked the bucket and I don't really care too much about the PS4. Can't wait to see more gameplay and hopefully Philemon while have a presence in the game again.

6. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member Regular

Looks incredible and I can't wait to play. It made me boot up P4 Golden on the Vita and start a new game to keep me busy till release. By the way, is Dancing all night worth buying? Not much into rhythm games but I love the world of Persona.

7. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

Eh, probably not since you said you weren't into rhythm games. While I did find it cute, I wasn't impressed enough to open my wallet for that game.

8. Narukami

Probably not worth it at all if you're not into rhythm games, honestly. You can probably just watch the story somewhere.