Order And Chaos Online Deserves A Catagory

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by LadyLotus, Jan 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LadyLotus

LadyLotus Member
    Regular

This form has lots of great categories, but I notice that Order and Chaos Online 1 and 2 do not have their own category. Is it because it is played on Android and IOS? I know a lot of people laugh when I say that, but for an app it is an amazing game. It is the best app MMMORPG out there. If you ever played World of Warcraft you might like it. Gameloft, the company that made OAC, rents the rights to use some of WOWs graphics. You don't have to pay a monthly fee, and you can choose between 1 and 2, depending on your style. I play 1 because it is so reminiscent of WOW. Anyone here even heard of OAC?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The game is pretty good but this forum focuses mostly on PC/Console gaming. I agree though, it wouldn't be a bad shout to make a section for Order and Chaos, at the very worst the subforum is gonna be empty.

3. LadyLotus

LadyLotus Member
    Regular

Your right, the sub form would be a ghost town. It would probably be me talking to myself and maybe you would pop by from time to time just so I wouldn't feel alone! When Gameloft rushed 2 out, we all kind of assumed GL had lost their minds.

4. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

As someone who visits a lot of gaming forums. You are MUCH better off having an active thread in the ´general gaming´ section than to have a handful of dead threads in section dedicated to that single game. It seems counter-intuitive, but both the game, and your thread will get more attention if it is being talked about in the general category.

5. LadyLotus

LadyLotus Member
    Regular

That makes sense. I do see a lot more people being active in the general category. I think that probably also helps build a sense of community, even though we play so many different games. It is hard to find a good gaming forum, but I think this one is exactly what I was looking for!

6. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member
    Regular

After seeing this thread, I was intrigued by this MMO... but my phone is way too crappy to run it (I have a Samsung Galaxy S2). I'm due for an upgrade, and actually I do have a tablet too that may run it so I'll have to look into this when I get home. Thanks for the recommendation! :)

7. LadyLotus

LadyLotus Member
    Regular

Aww, you do have to have a good device to play it. I think, some carries are better than others when it comes to app gaming. Verizon seems to be the best, with Sprint a close second. Your tablet may indeed run it. One thing is this, android and IOS do NOT play on the same servers. If you do play, if you want a busy server choose Arcadian Forest. The other servers are slower, and better for people who do not want to have to mute global every time they start trash talking or trolling!