Not a full on PVP gamer

Discussion in 'ArcheAge PVP' started by dugu, May 7, 2014.

1. dugu

dugu Member

Sometimes I have an itch for PVP in a game, but it is not something I fully focus on when I game. I like that they are going to have sieges within the game but I am not sure how easy it will be since I have not read enough about it, but what I have read other than the sieges looks like they can still add a bit to the PVP area for those that really get into it.

2. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

I know what you mean. It's sometimes hard for me to focus and take full advantage of the game at hand. I get bored with certain types of games or certain techniques, etc. Yet, I think I will always love this game, even if I do take breaks from it sometimes.

3. AgentD22

AgentD22 Member
    Regular

Appealing (or increasing the appeal) to another demographic is never a bad thing, as long as it doesn't infertfiere too much with people like us that are more into PVE and building, then I see no problem, kudos to them.

4. Ed1fan

Ed1fan Member

There are some days when I really want to get into it, like having a bad day at work - that is a given. Other days when I could really take it or leave it.

5. Wynnie

Wynnie Member

I used to play ONLY pvp. I love it, and never got into PvE much. However I made friends and wound up joining a raiding guild in Rift recently, and started doing my very first raids. I am hooked! I'm hoping I can strike a nice balance and compete in both pvp and pve in ArcheAge :)

6. askanison

askanison Well-Known Member

I would love more pvp options. Testing your skills against fellow players allows you to build up your confidence, test weapon sets, and fight and make a few new friends or enemies. I do like that there will be raids and siege options also.

7. Alfren

Alfren Member

I think what's really needed is to strike a balance.
    There should be PvP functions, but I also think it shouldn't be forced on people, I mean, unless it's an opposite faction confrontation or something.

8. Rizzio

Rizzio Active Member

If I remember correctly pvp is a form of player on player duels. You could have a area for all outs and then every where else make it to where you have you both have to accept the terms. This will give the best of both worlds. No forcing it on to non pvp players and satisfying the regular pvp.

9. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I feel like this game will have a balance of PVE and PVP. I'm sure you won't have to commit to PvP too seriously if you don't want to :)

10. Mystasia

Mystasia Member

I have to say that I am happiest actually creating the characters. After that, it doesn't matter to me whether it is PVE or PVP.