New Moderator

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Happy news!
    Komodo's promotion is something I have not regretted, and probably never will, but his timezone is the same as mine if I am correct.

Therefor, we have decided to promote yet another moderator who's timezone is two hours before the timezone of me and Komodo (again, if I am correct.. Which I'm probably not :derp:).

He has been a long-lasting member of these forums for almost 4 years, just about three months remaining. (I joined two days before him, yay me! :whoo:) He's got over 3000 posts and therefor an average of 2.45 posts per day, and that is really impressive considering the long break he had once, a while back. Before that, he contributed massively to jumpstarting and developing the Last Light Roleplay, which went on for a really long time with a whole lotta posts. Now he's back, and he has even contributed with some knowledge to the Metro Wiki just like Komodo has done.

So anyway, let's welcome Bamul to THA POWAH! :)

And now that Bamul has been trusted with -THE POWAH-, he will use it to destroy evil (spambots) and other tasks.
    May the force be with you,
    Always.

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Getting "the powah" is awesome enough, but this announcement is so flattering. :eek: I'm very grateful and I will try my best to do what's right. :cool: I have some (hopefully) exciting plans for new stuff on the forum, which I will share with our brilliant moderators soon. If these ideas come to fruition then we will surely share them with the rest of the forum before any changes occur. I also hope to start some sort of initiative to get more people posting here; ideally I would love to see many of our old friends return (simply too many to list here), but unfortunately that isn't possible and it is much easier to find new members. However, I don't really have any clear concepts for that yet so I can't promise anything. :p The key issue would be to come up with something that would encourage newcomers to stay and be active on the forum - at least for a while - rather than simply making accounts to post one or two posts. If we look at the member list, it's pretty much a ghost town of many names with almost no comments made whatsoever (many of them are of course spambots).

3. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Wow, that's awesome!! Congratulations, Bamul! :dance:

All hail new leader....:bowdown:

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

:nono:

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

:lol:

I'm not an admin, but I do get to delete spambots now and I can edit everyone's posts so expect to see some... interesting things happening on the forum soon.

I am kidding, of course. :p

6. Warhawk

Warhawk Well-Known Member

... I swear if you edit my forum game and add Dark Ones to your faction I will never forgive you. :lol:

7. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I'm willing to see that happen :p

:peep:

#7 NuclearWastE3, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015