New GW2PC Home Page Design

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Site News' started by mmorpgForumsAdmin, Dec 17, 2012.

1. mmorpgForumsAdmin

mmorpgForumsAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

2. StoneScroll

StoneScroll Member

I think that GuildWars2 will be a success. One thing that is innovative about this game is that it opens up a whole new underwater world for players to explore, as opposed to many games who haven't worked on the technology to allow underwater play. I can tell that the developers spent a considerable amount of time with the underwater creatures and environment. It is just as fun to play underwater as it is to play on the land.

[​IMG]

There is underwater weapons such as a Harpoon Gun, Spear & a Trident in addition to regular weapons. It will be a great game to try.

The developers have done a great job at building on the foundation of the original GuildWars and have added many exciting features to the game, with upgrades all round in mechanics, professions and races.

[​IMG]

The storyline is similar to other games I have played and offers an easy user interface and controller system. What to others think about this?

3. Green

Green Member

You own that site? it looks perfect well all the layout does one of the best blog forms i have seen in quite a while.

4. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Nice Guild Wars 2 site, lots of content and a decent domain name. Good luck with it!