Quantcast

Most hated NPC

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by razer, Nov 14, 2015.

1. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member Regular

That's the thing I hated about the game. You can't kill certain NPCs and that just took away so much of the fun. And you couldn't become king or jarl or whatever either. I want to be the king, just like most humans, I want to have that chance or ability or whatever.

2. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member Regular

Which NPC I hate... hmm.... LYDIA!

But I'll give her a pass this time because she was the first companion, and even though she's more annoying than a housefly, she DID act as my meatshield when fighting with the dragons and dragon priests.

Other than that, I hate Serana's DAD, Lord Harkon of the Volkihar Vampire clan. His overall attitude towards his own wife, daughter and subjects is outright terrible. Not to mention his actual policies. And he bans you from entering the castle if you don't want to become a vampire! NOBODY KICKS THE DOVAHKIIN OUT! NOT EVEN YSOLDA!

3. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member Regular

Aah lydia.. well, I know I killed her off the first time I played the game. I was just getting used to the new game and wanted to see what would happen. Apparently she died and I didn't go back to fix it or anything by loading an older save.

4. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

There's this guy in Rorikstead, Lemkil, who is a father of two girls. He mistreats them, forces them to work, really just gives them a terrible time growing up, and I felt sorry for the two, so I just kill him every single time I play a new game, and even soul trap him so even in death, his soul will be suffering.

I may have some issues about parents that I'm projecting in this game. Dunno.

5. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

Hmm, I don't think I've ever used Lydia or any other companion in combat . The game is honestly easy enough without the a.i helping me.