Quantcast

More crossover?!

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by NeroFerk, Mar 21, 2014.

1. NeroFerk

NeroFerk Well-Known Member

Since we are seeing a Legend of Zelda Crossover with Dynasty Warriors. Would you like to see other crossovers? Like for example, Legend of Zelda and Shadow of the Colossus, or with Monster Hunter? What are your ideas?

2. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Hmm, well, if we're being honest about it, I'd like a game that would mix up mario with old school Zelda in some way or other. It seems like the old school pair would mesh out well with eachother in the long run.

3. Skycube

Skycube Member

Yeah I agree. I would like to see a Zelda hardcore turned base RPG. Maybe something that even resembles the Fire Emblem series.

I also really enjoyed the Zelda aspect in NintendLand on the Wii U. So maybe even a mini game collection would be fun. I am sure a lot of folks with not be happy with that, but I would love it!

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

Dear God, no. Just no. I'm just kidding. It just depends on what the other half of the mashup is. There's some potential there.

5. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

I think Legend of Zelda and a Mario crossover would be cool. Like a cross between Mario rpg and Zelda. Then maybe a mixture of a 2d game of the 2nd Link game and Metroid would be awesome.

6. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

I have played the Zelda mini game for the Wii U. I like being the arrow more than the sword. I was wondering what if there was a crossover with something like final fantasy?

7. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE! Regular

Yeah no, I'm not interested in seeing more of a crossover.

That would be a multi studio crossover which would be difficult at best. Crossovers usually happen within a studio or publisher's property.

8. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

Legend of Zelda should be crossed over with Pokemon. Link would collect Pokemon as his companions. It would be set up more like a Pokemon game, but in Hyrule.

9. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE! Regular

This will never happen and I'm glad. The entire Pokemon concept is just terrible. I would sooner take a sledge hammer to my Wii, douse it in gasoline and set it on fire before playing a Pokemon/Legend of Zelda crossover.

10. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

That's a bit excessive, don't you think? What if you set your entire house on fire and the only thing standing is the Wii and that crossover game? XD

For my part, it would be funny to have Zelda cross over with F-Zero. Link can trade in the Master Sword for a cool car and do laps around Ganondorf. Go Speed Racer (Link) Go~!

Jasmine2015 and Nytegeek like this.
  11. Touchstone

Touchstone Well-Known Member Regular

Huh, other crossovers with Nintendo franchises. I'm still waiting for a formal Mario and Sonic crossover that's a 2D/3D platformer.

12. SereneAngel88

As long as it's Sonic from Sonic Generations and not from that craptastic Sonic Boom, that would be a game I would consider buying. I'm still bitter at what they did to Knuckles in Sonic Boom...

13. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

I can see something like Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, if you're going by Nintendo only crossovers.

14. SereneAngel88

Now I would like to see a Zelda crossover with Monster Hunter, just for the fact that we can craft our equipment rather than having to go through dungeons to get it, except for the really good stuff. I can't be the only one that wants to use dragon bones to craft the Master Sword, right?