Media: NEW WORLD Review - Is It Worth Playing? - Impressions After 300 Hours

Discussion in 'New World MMO' started by HarleyQuinn, Aug 18, 2021.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator

NEW WORLD Review - Is It Worth Playing? - Impressions After 300 Hours
    (click here to watch and comment)
    NEW WORLD Review - Is It Worth Playing? - Impressions After 300 Hours
    Duration: 11 minutes 58 seconds
    Uploaded on Aug 18, 2021 at 2:57 PM by HarleyQuinn
    Videos - YouTube
    Keywords: amazon, new world

2. noplewyb

noplewyb Active Member
    Regular

After 75+ hours spent since launch, I really enjoy the game. It offers a lot of different options of activities and ways to level your toon. A broad range of quests, an interesting main questline, faction rank advancing quests. Check more info at NewWorldGolds.com!

3. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member
    Regular

Ah, this is great -

New World has been on my radar for a while now, and I added it to my Steam wishlist during the holiday sale this past December to keep my eye on it. I can't justify spending the full amount on it right now, but I've heard such favorable things from my favorite YouTube gaming personalities.

I've heard that it's "grindy", but as an avid Runescape player (and consumer of Runescape content on YouTube), I've heard it's really appealing those of us who don't mind the grind. J1mmy, a YT creator, actually took a break from RS for a couple months because he felt burnt out, so his friend group played the HECK out of New World for months, and he raved about it in one of latest videos.

Gave the video you posted a watch and wow - I'm definitely excited to pick this up next time it goes on sale!

4. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

The only issue issue I have is how your equipment durability goes down after you die in PvE. Also, it will be even more better if we got more patches.

5. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

I had my doubts but after playing PvP, I'm all for it. Totally worth the money.