Mario Kart 8

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TheViper, Nov 24, 2013.

1. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

I know that Nintendo will expect to have the new Mario Kart by next year sometime. Though, I wonder if buying the new installment is even worth it.

It is no secret that most people only bought the Nintendo Wii because of one or two games that were exclusive to it. Though, with Mario Kart coming out next year. It seems more people are growing tired with Nintendo.

Would you buy a Nintendo Wii U just to play Mario Kart?

2. Vile

Vile Member

No, I was never that keen on Mario Kart but it is fun when you have no money and just want to hang out with a group of friends.

The only time I really played it was in those kinds of situations. I am honestly more into fighting games like Tekken and Mortal kombat. They are pretty cool and exciting for me.

Mario Kart doesn't really seem like it has any point to it. I know they have a story but it is hard for me to take a little cartoonish, midget looking man serious enough to play a game with him in it for hours.

Just me though...

3. athenos

athenos Well-Known Member

At the risk of sounding too much like a pompous hipster, I still prefer the 64 version of Mario Kart more than anything. The other ones are entertaining and fun, but something about 64 just had all the right elements without making it too complicated.

4. Lissiel

Lissiel Member
    Regular

I played Mario Kart before on Nintendo Gameboy SP, I had a lot of fun with it. But I guess it's not enough for me to purchase wii u just to play Mario Kart. I don't need any game console now since most kinds of game is already accessible to smartphones and PC.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's been a while since I played the mario kart. So far the game is pretty much old and not much changed in new versions either.