Looking for a small WvW guild

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: Guild Recruitment' started by Caledon, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Caledon

Caledon Teef

I'm looking for a small guild of about 20 members for WvW. Nothing hardcore, please.

Friends don't let friends join zergs. ;)

2. Majestic

Majestic Boo

I don't like guilds with 60+ people myself, I enjoy having a closely bonded guild.

3. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

I think this thread is 4-5 months too early, lol. Although, I wouldnt mind a tight knit group for WvW either.

4. Caledon

Caledon Teef

Too early? Ehh, not for me. I typically find a guild pre-release. Getting to know your guildies prior to booting up the game for the first time builds a solid foundation IMO. You start friendships and forge bonds that only become stronger with time and familiarity. Where one might want to wait until closer to release, another (like me), prefers the opposite. I can see where a guild would want to see a players performance before accepting him/her, but that isn't as important in a casual guild.

Heck, I was a member of a few guilds for 10-12 months before a game came out. In fact, I still bump into those old guildies from time to time, either on forums or in game, and even shoot emails to each other occasionally.

It's all in how you want it.

5. Caledon

Caledon Teef

This is something I'm messing around with. Let me know what you think. I'm unsure if I should go with it or not.

The Gray Company

6. Brains

Brains Well-Known Member

You make that guild?

7. Caledon

Caledon Teef

I made it over a month ago, tweaking it constantly over the weeks. It's been through several concept changes, and I was just looking for some constructive feedback before I decide to open the doors or not.

8. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

Uhm... is it ment to be "gray", or was it suppose to be the color "grey"?

1 person likes this.
  9. Knives

Knives Well-Known Member

I like the website layout, looks really incomplete though but a good start.

10. Caledon

Caledon Teef

Gray. I'm from the US. The Brits use Grey, but both mean the same thing.

"The first recorded use of grey as a color name in the English language was in AD 700.[2] Grey is the British, Canadian, Australian, Irish, New Zealand and South African spelling whereas either gray or grey is acceptable American spelling, though gray was also in common usage in the UK until the second half of the 20th century." - Wikipedia

Do you think I should change it to Grey?

Thanks, Knives. Once an application is accepted, the website opens up a bit, showing the poll, a shoutbox, guild news, and a who's online. Let me know what you think should be added. I'm not a photoshop guy, so my skills ... suck, to say the least.

11. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

...Really? Huh...never knew that. Alright, gray's fine. :)

12. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

You have any members yet or you just recently create the guild? I like the name and site. :D

1 person likes this.
  13. Caledon

Caledon Teef

I just recently created it... sort of. I've been tweaking things for over a month, and just wanted to test the waters here. I haven't posted the link anywhere else, or attempted to recruit anybody. Thanks for the feedback ;)

14. Armored FIST

Armored FIST New Member

Hey,

We have recently launched a WvW focused guild with a loose military focus. We're looking for more players who want to dominate in WvW massive battles. At the moment our roster isn't too big but we do plan to grow into a large but tight knit community. Feel free to leave a reply or PM me if you have any questions! Armored FIST . net/gw2home

15. kerrigan

kerrigan Member

Hey there, it looks like I've been beaten to the punch, but if you haven't yet found what you're looking for come check out The Ninth Legion. We're currently inly a few days old but are comprised of eager and experienced gamers from multiple games in multiple countries that have been united by their unanimous dream to create a server dominating force that focuses on being the best, while still being capable of having a good laugh. With such a varying range of expertise, from mmo's and strategy games to website and clan management, the Legion is bound to be a server wide success. Join us while we're young and experience the full benefits of bonding with new guild mates for a stronger future.

16. Caledon

Caledon Teef