Liberty Prime: The Best Thing Ever

Discussion in 'Fallout 3' started by troutski, Jun 8, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Liberty Prime, the giant robot named after Optimus Prime, was a hilarious feature in Fallout 3 toward the end. It hated Communism and China and Russia and then killed tons of enemies. What did you think of Liberty Prime?

2. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

It was awesome! I just wish you could take it on the road with you as a campaign. Then again, the game would be stupid easy and all the buildings would be destroyed by it trying to go in them.

3. Viorel2

Viorel2 Member

It was pretty cool when it actually started moving and then killing enemies. At first I though something was gonna happen and that I would never get to see him in action, and that he was just a prop. Now I wish I could've been able to control him or something. That would've been really cool.

4. Skuttie

Skuttie Well-Known Member
    Regular

Liberty Prime was amazing, my favorite part was how he threw bombs like footballs.

5. theGIJST

theGIJST Well-Known Member
    Regular

It would be amazing if, and I'm just saying IF, we could control him in Fallout 4. I think it could be done, since Fallout 4 has vehicles that you can enter, but I'm not so sure if you can control those vehicles. Probably not. But it would be cool, at least to be inside a huge robot. Imagine going through the wasteland stomping on everyone who gets in your way.

6. troutski

Regular

But Liberty Prime isn't in Fallout 4. 3: Or is he? 0_o

7. theGIJST

theGIJST Well-Known Member
    Regular

I doubt that he will be in Fallout 4, but I was just saying how cool it would be if we could control him, and if he was. I doubt that he will be, tho. :/ However, there are vehicles in Fallout 4, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to control these or not, but probably not. In the trailer, there is some sort of a helicopter or a verti-bird, if that's what they're called in the game.

8. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It was so awesome watching him blow up stuff and shooting off one liners like a boss. Then comes in Broken Steel and he's blown to hell by the Enclave. I almost cried then and took huge glee in gunning down everyone at their base for the final battle:D I just wished we were allowed to rebuild Liberty Prime in the game, just so he could look good again.

9. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

When my friend first showed me Liberty Prime in action, we were cheering! There's just something really awesome about a giant ass robot, shouting one liners and blowing up the enemy. :D

10. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you could control him for just a little bit that would be super cool. Imagine having him as your companion XD That shit would be hella broken and the game would be done as you just stomp through everything.

11. SereneAngel88

Regular

It would be even more badass to ride on his shoulder and be able to point stuff out for him to blow shit up.
    "Hey, I can see Paradise Falls way over there filled with all those slavers that look bored~*points finger*
    *BOOM*

12. troutski

Regular

Well, Boston is supposed to be more technically advanced, right? Maybe we'll see something like Liberty Prime but 100 times better. Who knows? :p

13. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

WHAOOO!! Could you imagine being out in the waste and walking up on a huge crater. Slowly creeping up to the edge to peer inside and see what is making all these loud metal on metal noises. Then to gaze upon two Liberty Primes boxing it out, Real Steel like, then suddenly they both stop, turn towards you and say Communist engaged!

14. SereneAngel88

Regular

Welp, I would be a goner then, since I doubt I could take out one on my own, let alone two at the same time. I'll just chuck bobs at them and die in a blaze of glory then~

15. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

Now where the hell is the mod for this? That I would pay for!

16. SereneAngel88

Regular

Hopefully someone will make it when the game comes out. When it does, I'll download it, carry as many grenades and rockets on me and do a Leeroy Jenkins to see how long I last. They should also have a reward and achievement for surviving both of them and winning:D

17. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

You would be GOD of the Wasteland. No army, raider or faction could stand in your way.

18. SereneAngel88

Regular

I thought I was already God of the Wasteland since I pretty kill anything dumb enough to challenge me, unless they have plot armor on. But I get where you're coming from. Hell, if you can face a zerg rush of Liberty Prime and survive, the game should let you warp reality and just break the game itself.

19. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

That would be nuts, and awesome! Imagine walking Citadel, throwing the head of liberty prime at what's left of the BHS and them falling to their knees in compliance

20. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I thought Liberty Prime was super cool! He really made all of that part of the game, in my opinion xD