Quantcast

Least favorite temple/dungeon/board?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Jasmine2015, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

I have noticed that there is a trend as to what parts of a game I may or may not like.

No matter what game I play, I hate anything having to with water. That includes any Mario games ( parts) that involves swimming( darn those cheep cheeps). I don't like the water temples in any Zelda games. But I think the zoras look really cool in twilight princess.

guruproto likes this.
  2. guruproto

guruproto Active Member Regular

I'm in the same boat as you. I still have nightmares about the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time, and I groan in frustration when a similar location opens up in any other RPG. It could be my imagination, but I have noticed that temples, dungeons, and locations based off the water element have the most frustrating puzzles. If possible, I avoid these areas and save them for later in the game. If I'm forced to go through them, I won't hesitate to look at a video guide for it.

3. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I hate going into caves in Diablo because I'm extremely claustrophobic and it manifests in my gaming. LOL. Caves also give me the creeps as only corpses and skeletons hang around in them and the background music scares the hell out of me especially when I play alone.

4. lunaticred

lunaticred Member

I'm in the same boat. I hate anything water related (in games). In LoZ: Twilight Princess, the water boss isn't difficult, but it's definitely a nuisance. You have to walk around with those clunky boots and try not to miss your claw shot. The Zant battle was fun but also annoying. Even in the original Sonic games, water levels were the most annoying thing to deal with.

5. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

From watching the cartoon show, I thought sonic couldn't swim. I'm pretty sure he could walk on water if he ran fast enough.

6. Fozz

Fozz Well-Known Member Regular

There was a dungeon in Diablo I farmed for gold and gear when it first was released to the point where I was sick of it. Also, someone mentioned the swimming cave in Zelda, I'm also on that boat.