Quantcast

Kingdom Hearts 3 Event and Difficulty

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by bavinnie, May 5, 2015.

1. bavinnie

bavinnie Active Member

Apparently a special Kingdom Hearts event has been officially scheduled for Nov. 3rd during japans D23 Expo. They are supposedly unveiling some new info and a trailer for KH3 as well as an unveiling of some unannounced mobile game. The specific content being revealed for KH3 has not yet been officialy announced. Read more about this here: http://www.designntrend.com/article...re-enix-confirm-event-mobile-news-trailer.htm

Now onto a more personal note, I was wondering what is everyones take on the starting difficulty of KH3, what direction do you think they will take from the last KH, more difficult or less?

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I can't understand how this game hasn't been released yet, but I'd like to see the difficulty upped for this game. Make it more challenging and serious than past games.

3. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

I want it more challenging and series compared to the other games. I mean, come on, some serious stuff has got to be going down for this one. On another note, why in the world as this game not been released? It's been forever since the original hype of KH3 and the release of KH2. All these side story games aren't doing much for me, considering I didn't like the 3DS game they created.

4. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Square's probably taking their time with this project, which isn't a totally bad thing but they're probably being overly cautious. Even so, they've acquired a few companies in recent years and have a hand in the Deus Ex franchise which has seen a highly successful revival so their assets may be tied up at the moment with that.

5. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic Well-Known Member

I want it more challenging than the previous games. The other games seemed too easy.

6. Dame6089

Dame6089 Active Member

I think the standard difficulty is fine. When you go back and turn the difficulty up to hard, the games can get pretty hard especially against certain bosses like Sephiroth.