Hunt Down The Freeman

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Apparently there's a new stand-alone Half-Life 2 game in development that seems to revolve around being one or more of those soldiers hunting down Gordon Freeman, and it seems to even have a story to it. Check out the trailer.

[YOUTUBE]?v=U42sncl-A6c[/YOUTUBE]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U42sncl-A6c

I've been a fan of the Half-Life games for years now (I'm actually planning to replay the fan-made remake of the original Black Mesa game), and I've been waiting for Half-Life 3, like everyone else, for all that time. This game would probably not even be comparable by a mile with any possible finale to the games, but it does look tempting.

As most of you know, I also got a new PC not long ago and I'm not so far away from getting a VR headset as well (Most likely HTC Vive). I decided that Metro will be the first games I play in VR, and then Dying Light. That game scared the hell outta me, so much that I never played at night-time in the game; I went to bed in the game really often so that I'd wake up in the morning and have a full in-game day with daylight before I'd have to "sleep" again so I could avoid playing at night. I just couldn't do it, those night-zombies just haunted my soul. Never the less, I've decided to face my fears and try to play it at night... in VR.

Despite never meeting him/it in any game, I've always had a strange fear of The Cremator which is a myth or a legend in the Half-Life universe. The moment I saw the Cremator in that trailer, my heart skipped about five beats, and when I saw at the end that you can play it in VR, my heart skipped another five beats :lol: I'm really looking forward to this :eek:
    [​IMG]

2. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

I thought this was official, damn you, Skaara ;)