How much did you play this game the most in a day?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by rightct, Jul 31, 2015.

1. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

I recall having played this game the most in a day for about... 12 hours. I really wanted to reach Gold, and I eventually did. I was in Silver II and really thought I'd just achieve Gold in one day...
    To this day, I wonder how I managed to last. But when I see those 24 hours streams from Twitch, I know I'm just a noob at the record of time spent. xD

2. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Three hours maximum because I have a job and responsibilities and stuff. I only play at night after I've eaten and taken a bath. I'm working on my ranked Hecarim right now and choosing to play different roles so I can diversify and get that Gold rank in a month.

3. rightct

That's healthy enough. 3 hours is really not that much. I think it amounts for about 3-4 games. At the time, it really became an addiction to me, but managed to drastically cut the hours spent on this game because, if you don't know how to manage your time, it can easily slip through your fingers.

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't want to answer. :3

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken I played LoL 4 hours straight one day. It was a day of winter if I can still remeber crearly and outside was really cold so I grabbed my laptop, a cup of coffe and there we go the whole afternoon playing this game. It was fun as I was on TS with a couple of friend.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I once was really sick so I couldn't get out of the house. I think that was the day I spent the most time in LoL, achieving a whooping 12 hour record which still surprises me to this day.

7. tato

tato New Member

I play most 3 h. every day if i am not working. I think if u play more you just don't have a regular job.

8. rightct

12 hours? Haha, the same as me. How was it though? Didn't you have some bad headaches thereafter? xD

9. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Old times? 3-8 hours. Anymore? One game of each type (SR, Dom, Aram) and then I'm usually fixed and go play HOTS for a couple games, going back to LoL if friends want to ARAM. I'm an ARAM Hero (flexes).

10. rightct

Come at me, bro. I'll show ya my ranked skins *thug life intensifies*. xD
    Jokes aside, you're doing just fine with the amount of time you play this game. But really... I think that I'm the only one who literally spends almost all the day playing this game most of the time. I really got nothing else to do.

11. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

xD

IF you play NA I'd be more than happy to hook up and do some Doms or ARAMS, just expect me to suck horrendously at Summoner's Rift since I haven't really touched it since S1. All my old buds dipped so I became a Dom/Aram Hero. Lol.

12. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

I used to spend basically all night playing the game, So like 6-8 hours could be the norm, I've probably gotten up to 12-14 hours straight with like a bathroom break and food break shoved in there.

13. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Today I spent two hours. Tomorrow Maybe more. Maybe less. But I was on an ARAM roll, couldn't lose, no matter the champ I got paired with or being down 4v5.

14. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

I get bored quite easily of this game. It's nice, but not worth playing 12 hours in a row I'd say. The most I played it was 3 hours, and thereafter quite regretted it since I could've put my time and energy at better use. Though it's quite neat to see people find such joy in this game after all! :)

15. evelination

Regular

I'm sorry for reviving this one again and for double-posting, but I must shamefully admit to the fact I've been quite caught by the waters here, meaning that I play it for more than 3 hours now than I previously say.... :)

16. Feels Bard Man

Feels Bard Man Active Member
    Regular

My situation coincides with the Original Poster. I was in Silver and wanted to get to Gold so much that I could play 12 hours per day. Eventually (also like the Original Poster) I reached Gold and the 12 hour days just became non existent anymore.

17. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I once had a run of 7 hours in row with this game. It is seriously too much to sit in front of a screen and is really unhealthy.

18. evelination

Regular

Good thing you only did it once... it really is unhealthy to be exposed to the monitor radiations so much. Not only that, but your back has to suffer as well.

19. evelination

Regular

Oh, damn, if I thought moneyman was addicted, then you are overly-addicted, ha, ha! No, but really.. I have no idea how much I spent in one day, the time passes so fast when you are having fun. I could have spent 24 hours and not realized it lol.

20. leahcim132

leahcim132 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Easily over 6 hours a day during winter holidays and summer holidays. My friends and I would do a pre-made 5v5 team ranked all day and try to get gold so we can get the season rewards. Nowadays I don't play at all unless a friend invites me to play.