How do you picture other members?

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Von Streff, Oct 28, 2011.

1. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

Luster is constantly bathed in a ray of golden light being cast from the heavens!

2. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

There is a picture of me floating around the forum, but feel free to guess me :wacko:

3. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

i picture everybody wearing a gas mask while typing on some forum's thread.

Like,Von Streff with a PBF,Wolve_NZ with a GP-4 , Darkbringer with a GP-6 and Khansgotkarma with a GP-7.

4. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

For some reason, this is how I picture Von Streff (I apologize in advance, sir. It's my mind, it's... twisted).
    [​IMG]
    (Heinrich Himmler)

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

I picture Jet Odessa as a girl. Seventeen years old or so. Wearing a red shirt or sweater. You know, like one of those exotic Spanish mountain-village-girls xD

6. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hahahaha! Oh man, haha, I can't blame you. The 'Von' might have something to do with it! :p Actually, if I cut my hair really short, I look kinda like a Nazi...

7. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

What do you picture me as? Even if you've seen my pic?

8. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

i didn't.

OMG i know nothing about you! D:

9. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I dunno why, but I picture most of you either in one of the three categories:

1.) Wearing huge trench coats/leather beige anoraks and gasmasks or face masks (basically the usual outfits in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)

2.) Medium-sized Eurasian people with slight similarites but with significant difference in hair-styles, outfits and facial hair (Obviously, Jet looks more like a chick than most of us/you)

3.) Sleazy-looking old people wearing weathered jackets, cotton gloves, torn and old boots, smoking and drinking vodka in the middle of a pyre.

Say, how do you peepz picture me?

10. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Sometimes as the character in your avatar, sometimes like a ninja because you posted dat pic you know :)

11. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I always follow you, i am the same as you, light is my enemy but i will always be with you, what am i?

12. cerberus

13. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

K guys what do you think i look like O_O :D

14. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Steve Irwin

#54 VanillaToshi, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
  15. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I saw this thread and started looking through it, wondering if anyone had imagined an amusing picture of me... I am not disappointed to find this. :lol:

Well, in reality, I am not fat. :p Many people I know actually say I'm lanky (though I don't agree with them - I'd say I'm average). I recently shaved my head, so I have a buzz cut hairstyle but slightly longer since my hair has started growing back. I also have a stubble at the moment, however that'll probably disappear tonight. Funnily enough, I have no blue tops in my clothes... where did you get that from? :D And I can't really be naturally bald, since I am only about to turn sixteen-years-old later this month. :lol:

16. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

I'm fairly sure I have commented on here before but I can't find the comments - excluding Steve Irwin :O

Oh well, I usually visualise people by how they write on the forum so it depends on when i'm reading their comments. Vlad makes me think of big leather coats and long hair though and Bamul I picture you as a chubby pale kid with blonde hair kind of like the mayor of London. Cerberus reminds me of a high elf or Khajiit from the elder scrolls games for some reason...

What about me? I won't get offended, I promise :)

17. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Why does everyone imagine me as a chubby kid? :lol: Anyway, I don't know you too well tbh - but from what I can tell, you really love vanilla? :p

18. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Vanilla, for some reason I get the image of a super-classy fellow in a tuxedo and a monocle. Oh, I forgot the cigar. Shorter hair. Tall. Any of these hitting home? hehe

19. cerberus

Had to look 'em up as I'm not familiar with the Elder Scrolls lore, but the high elf bit isn't too far off. I'm kind of impressed. ;)

20. Skaara Dreadlocks

I guess it's the big ranger helmet and your name in itself, Bamul. It's kind of a bold name. At least the first letter in it is. About the blue T-shirt.... I have no idea xD

I picture people mainly after their name, some by their picture and some from how they write. VanillaToshi.... Well, I haven't seen many posts by you, so I (so far) picture you as a Vanilla-stick on a brown background. :p

I'll have to agree on relating Cerberus to a High Elf :p I also relate him with the moon, as his previous picture was of the moon. (I think).

Haha, thinking back about my description of how I look at Luster, earlier in this thread...