how do you deal with life problems?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by mwin43587, Jun 7, 2015.

1. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

how do you deal with life problems?

2. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

It's probably best to talk to someone about them. Keeping everything to yourself isn't as easy as you think it is. When you're able to express your feelings with someone who understands, it will feel a lot better. Plus, they can help you by providing you with advice that you'd never thought of!

3. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Start talking with friends and family when you can no longer handle the burden, these people will always support you if they're true. Also keep being positive and go out for long walks or hike if you can to keep the energy and hormone levels up. Confront your problems with dignity and face them. Be honorable even in the face of defeat. Accept everything with grace and faith.

4. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I spend a few minutes alone, listening to music or using something to cool off or calm down before I talk to someone about my problems. Having a more clear head provides an easier experience for the listener and the speak to effectively get their points across without being offensive.

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I usually tend to be indifference with the problems. It's easier than overcoming them for me. Is there something that bothers me? Who cares, I don't think about it.

6. Varian245

Varian245 Active Member
    Regular

I just try not to get all up into it if it's with another person. I just try to apologize and let things go so it wouldn't be so awkward and unsettling in the future. If it's other things, I'd just do it to get it over with; like this shouldn't be a problem but I gotta fix it somehow.

7. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Get a cup of tea, make a list of things I can do and try to change them. As for the rest of my problems...just go f**k it and keep it moving. No point in driving myself crazy over events I have no way of controlling.

8. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say I have a talk with a close friends or girlfriend. If that isn't possible then I will take some time for myself and maybe go for a long walk in the woods.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, like a normal human being. I try to remind myself that nothing is as bad as it seems, and worrying will do it no good. I will eventually find a solution for everything, I just need to keep calm and mind my own business.

10. DickHardwell

DickHardwell New Member

While every problem may not be as easy to solve as another, I find that being patient and keeping a cool temper under pressure is a very good way to help you deal with problems of extreme stress. Nothing is better than a solution to a problem but having a way to cope may be just as good.

11. Rodrigo Menezes

Regular

I spend a few minutes alone and listening to music. It is important to think about the impact your decisions will have in the future... you do not want to make bad decisions in life that only makes you sadder. Think about those things, think loud and think hard. Go ask advices. Go be happy

12. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I go with it and keep on moving. There will always be disappointments.

13. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

I guess I just try to solve my problems the best way I can. I don't usually ask for help and try to solve them myself. But sometimes, asking for help is the best way to go so you can unload some of the stress and tension. Otherwise, you'll be burdened with a problem that can be lighter if only you learned to seek support.

If all else fails, I just let it be and let God. Not all problems can be solved by humans, we need someone up there to help us let go and let Him handle it.

14. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member
    Regular

It depends on what kind of problems.If there's something I can do, I put my hands on it, If not, I tend to let it go. Hakkuna matata, I'd say.

15. Ridge

Ridge Active Member
    Regular

By not dwelling on things that can't be changed... Damn shame something bad happened, but life goes on. Just focus on whatever you're doing (or should be doing) and carry on.

16. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I sometimes talk to a close friend or simply try to deal with them myself with my hobbies to coax me.