How do we personalize our role in the game of guild wars 2 and buy the guildwars gold

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by guildwar, Feb 20, 2012.

1. guildwar

guildwar Member

For experiencing the role of the game of guild wars 2? who can introduce some simply methods?
    By the way, who can suggest some good sites to buy the gold? tks.

2. Microasian

Microasian Asian Power

Uhh, there is no gold to buy good sir. O_O

3. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

--GTFO~1.JPG

You obviously have us confused with people that support gold farming. You have mistaken...

4. Silas

Silas Well-Known Member

Hahahhaha wtf... what a dumb question.. yea what Xerran said nice pic btw lol!

5. Delvie

Delvie Well-Known Member

Actually this brings up a good topic - Karma is bound to character or account correct? I'm sure they will have some kind of currency for AH trading etc. but I don't think I've seen any details on the auction house - just that they will have one. Do you think gold selling will be a problem in GW2?

6. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

I really hope not. I dont want to even think about spending my afternoons, hunting down bots and reporting all day. Hopefully though, with the way their pve system is, it wont matter if 'ASDFG' the ranger is killing enemies in your favorite area. It'll only enhance the experience since it doesnt take away anything from you, and populates the area at the same time.

still... death to gold farmers.

7. Delvie

Delvie Well-Known Member

Definitely a new question for Anet - What are the in game tools for reporting this behavior?