Guild Wars 2 Pre-Order & Bonuses?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by Disparity, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Disparity

Disparity Member

Amazon That's currently all that amazon says about preorders, this is just placeholder/information right? Amazon & Gamestop (whoever else is selling it) should update the pre orders to include bonus items when arena-net announces I assume.

1 person likes this.
  2. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Spot on. I'd hold off ordering till you get to know the full preorder details.

3. lolwut

lolwut Well-Known Member

Yep, amazon/gamestop and other retailers like bestbuy might have exclusives to their own like Aion did.

I'd ask if GW1 had anything like that but I doubt it since it's so old lol.

4. Im Healin You

Im Healin You Member

Guildwars 1 did actually have some pre-order bonuses :)

Prophecies (the first game did not) but the following games (Factions, Nightfall and EOTN) had pre-order bonuses such as emotes, minipets and even unique weapons :)

5. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

All I know is, Im going to be up to my eyeballs in glowy things at launch, no matter what the price is.

6. Fay

Fay Member

I know that as soon as they put up Special collectors editions I'll be one of the first buying one :p

7. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Amazon does this all the time. The game might not be out for 2 years but they will take a pre-order if they can manage it.

Someone is right the pre-order items for the other GW1 expansions was like minipets, weapons, and some temporary stuff like a scroll or something. Can't remember exactly. I hope they do better on GW2 items.

I'm level 30 in my hall of monuments so i get like 40 additional titles, weapons, pets, and armor, right out of the gate. I hope the preorder isn't like +1 more thing. =\