GTA V

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Brem, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Active Member

Who here has played GTA V? I got it at the midnight release at gamestop and I love it. It totally beats out GTA IV in every aspect. Who's your favorite character of the 3? I'd have to say Trevor is my favorite, he's just so much fun to play as. I haven't beat it yet, but I'm close, around 43% or so.

2. LegionRyse

LegionRyse Member

Great game right? It's a really fun game and I love it. It's hard to say if this game is better than past GTA's, it's better than GTA IV that much I do know. I love how similar it looks to Red Dead Redemption, which is a game I liked way more than GTA IV in every single way. Now that they used the formula RDR used, this game could be the best this generation.

3. athenos

athenos Well-Known Member

I played through it pretty quick, and then have been taking my time to enjoy the online mode. I'm really, really looking forward to Rockstar's next game, they just keep getting better and better. Here's hoping for a RDR 2

4. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

RockStar certainly didn't disappoint with this addition into the series. When the game first came into my possession. I just couldn't put it down and played for 9 hours straight. Then I fell asleep and woke up to find that I completed one of the missions. I don't know how I did it in my sleepy state but it was a accomplishment nonetheless.

5. erronousRogue

erronousRogue Active Member

I haven't "properly" played it yet on my own machine, since I'm waiting for the PC release. So far though I'd say it's pretty damn enjoyable. My favourite as far as characters go is either Franklin or Michael, although neither of them really said "best protagonist" for me. They just weren't really memorable enough.

I've already seen the ending, and without spoiling much it's kinda disappointing how you're forced to take the final decision with a single character, and you can't really choose who gets to "win" in the end.

6. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 Member
    Regular

I love this game so much ! GTA series is a masterpiece !

7. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

GTA is the most addicting game for me. Upgrades are simultaneous and the graphics and gameplay are amazing.

8. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 Member
    Regular

totally agree