Graphics

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Aug 5, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

A lot of people argued that Fallout 4 could've been much more in terms of graphics and while I kind of agree with them, I still think this game has some pretty good graphics. Maybe if mods will be available those would fix the issues.

2. mooray

mooray Active Member

I think there is room for improvement. I am somewhat disappointing especially because there is not much change compared to Fall out 3.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know what to say that. While there's a lot of room for improvement, the graphics are far better than the ones on Fallout 4. It's a new generation of hardware, so it's only natural.

4. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

I totally agree with you. I think that the graphics of Fallout 4 is pretty good and it doesn't need any improvement. I don't understand why the people are arguing about the graphics of the game. The screen could lag if your graphics card is not updated. I think that the people who are arguing about the graphics of the game should understand that the problem does not lies in the game but in their computer :)

5. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I always found the graphics to be pretty solid. There are some mods that exist that help with the graphics. I've never had any complaints with the graphics on consoles.

6. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well! I have nothing to say about the graphics of the game because everyone has just said everything about it.I can only say that it is one the best features of the game.And the game depends on its graphics and it is lovable to play it with excellent graphics.