Quantcast

First Star Ocean?

Discussion in 'Star Ocean' started by Demon_skeith, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

Which game out of the series was your first to play? Did you get around to playing the other games?

Star ocean 3 on the PS2 was my first and I did manage to get my hands on the first two to play them.

2. Gamepreneur

Gamepreneur Well-Known Member Regular

Hello, I used to play a lot of the old Snes fan-translated version and it was a whole lot of fun! It truely got me hooked into the Star Ocean series and made me motivated to try to get all the others to try. It also had a unique appealing story-line and the grinding experience was rather fun, along with their unique crafting aspects. Makes me want to jump into it again and play the first one to the last one :)

3. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I did too. Back then there was so much bugs since I used the quick save and quick load function. That was the my favorite star ocean to be honest. I think the characters were the best and most appealing story line, the crafting most of what you mentioned. I recently went back and played it on my psp since I had bought the game itself recently.

4. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

Mine was Star Ocean II. I saw an ad for it in a magazine I was receiving, and it looked sweet, but then they started running those commercials and I had to have it <3

5. Heather Richardson

Heather Richardson Member Regular

Star Ocean Till The End of Time and it is my favourite.
    I have played 1,2, 4 and 5 also.

Really wish the series would continue.