Favourite character?

Discussion in 'Overwatch (MOBA)' started by Ishmael, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really really like Tracer. Such an unique design it makes sense that it's the boxart of the game.
    What's your favourite character? :p

2. mett1982

mett1982 Active Member
    Regular

Pharah! I love her playstyle a whole bunch but something about her that just sits right with me. I love being able to fly high up and surprise people with rockets from above. It gets them all disoriented to where I am going. It's funny to see when looking up and spinning around to try and find me. I really don't like the look of her helmet though.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like Hanzo because I like archer heroes and I also like the tools in his kit in general even if it wasn't shot with a bow and arrow. I also like his ultimate dragon power which I think looks so cool. I like the asian theme and artwork overall too.

4. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Definitely Tracer at the moment. Her personality, accent and skillset all appeal to me greatly.

5. Goat of Departure

Regular

Tracer has a lot of appeal to me. The only thing I don't like about her is her hair, from a distance she look more like a handsome anime dude.

6. Patrickz

Regular

Well I think her personality is a little tomboyish, I can't imagine her with long hair haha.

7. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven`t really decided yet, but I will surely have favorite hero once the game launches and I can spend more time playing it. I`m usually going for ranged heroes out of preference.

8. Goat of Departure

Regular

Yeah but I think she will look way cooler with a ponytail. Besides, it will add more visual flair for the animation to see her running and then her hair following her at all times ha!

9. Patrickz

Regular

Pretty sad that they took out Tracer's sexy pose just to cater to SJWs and feminists.

[​IMG]

It's a goddamn video game, whats wrong with having ladies showing a bit of ass.

10. Patrickz

Regular

There's a couple ponytailed characters in the game already, most notably Widowmaker. I think having a variety of hairstyle skins would be cool.

11. Goat of Departure

Regular

Yeah it's pathetic and really doesn't matter although I do kinda get where they're coming from. I mean, just because a character is a female that doesn't mean she has to show her body off like that and I agree that it doesn't really fit her personality but maybe it's just her being silly I guess.

12. Patrickz

Regular

Well there's lots of other diverse female characters in the game as well. Zarya is pretty much a female Russian Dwayne Johnson, and Mei is a brilliant Asian scientist. Why can't we have a cheeky sexy Australian in the mix to cater to guys?

13. Kinomir

Kinomir Member
    Regular

I like Tracer mostly because of her butt ;). Seriously though, I would have to go with Genji. It looks like it will take a lot of skill to play as him without sucking, and a challenge is always welcome.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I also like her, and I also am not a fan of short hair to be completely honest, but it guess it suits her enough considering her personality. You're right though from afar she kind of comes off as a boy.

15. Patrickz

Regular

He's also a samurai, so there's points for extra coolness! ;)

16. ThorEl

ThorEl Member
    Regular

Reinhardt seems great - a modern knight dedicated to old-world values of chivalry and honour, while swinging around a giant rocket-hammer clad in a massive mechanical suit of armour. What's not to like? His abilities also look incredibly fun to use, even the shield simply to lead team-mates towards the point. There's a great Overwatch streamer called Arcadum who role-plays Reinhardt as he plays, screaming stuff like "for glory!" as he charges towards the point. Funny stuff.

17. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't decided yet, but I really like Tracer at the moment. I love her personality and style. Maybe that will change in the long run, but I'm sticking with her for the moment.

#17 Spectre456, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  18. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

Tracer is my favorite so far, I love her character design and the way she plays. Blizzard picked the right character to be the face of the game, in my opinion.

19. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member
    Regular

Genji has my vote here. Love his style, love the gameplay, totally fits me. It's one of those characters I could identify with immediately.

20. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

It has to be Reaper for me:

[​IMG]

I love his different moves and skills. I love that he can move like a ghost in the battle area. He can drain the lives of his enemies. He is a short-range character as well. But there's a downside to him, he has such a short life span.

He might end up dying before he can even attack the enemies. But despite that, his high reward and high risk character is my favourite out of the bunch. If you know how to play him correctly, then you can get the best out of him.