Favorite Youtubers

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by TotalAaron, Mar 14, 2013.

1. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Mine are
    Total biscut
    The angry joe show
    OMFGCATA
    Yahtzee
    whats yours

2. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

OfficialNerdCubed

AllShamNoWow

MrPhatJared

GameGrumps

Psisyndicate

These youtubers are currently my favourite.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

I don't really have any favorite youtubers as I don't watch that much youtube, but I can mention

FrankieOnPCIn1080P (DayZ).
    SuperEd86
    Ray William Johnson.

4. DarkOne

DarkOne Well-Known Member

#4 DarkOne, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
  5. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Uberhaxornova, Criken2 and elrubiusOMG for random fun.

Sidestrafe for quality commentary and gameplay.

6. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

7. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

freddyw
    Angry joe
    day9

8. TotalAaron

Good on you good sir

9. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

Youtube subscribers

I don't know if this is in the right part of the forum but anyway, I'm just interested who you're subscribed to on Youtube and whose your favourite, it might be my massive British bias but I find nerdcubed to be the most hilarious person on youtube

10. TotalAaron

Nerdcubed
    Shack tactical best and most authentic ARMA videos out there
    totalhalibut
    OMFGcata
    Angry joe
    Zero punctuation funniest critic out
    and finaly the best of the best beaglerush that man helped me beat XCOM EU on impossible (saluts) he is also fun for his "other side' Shack Tactical things

11. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

is Zero Punctuation on youtube, I just go on his website but it's between him and nerdcubed, I also sometimes watch Markiplier who is sometimes pretty funny

12. TotalAaron

13. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Actually, there was a thread named "Favourite Youtubers" or something like that.

14. Skaara Dreadlocks

Merging ;)
    I really loved Yogscast's videos of Spacebuild in Garry's Mod and their DayZ gameplay. That totally had me laughing for so long! :lol: Definitely worth the watch!

(Merging Youtube Subscribers with Favorite Youtubers).

15. TotalAaron

The other thread was mine

16. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Life Of Boris. This guy is 4-months new, but I think his material is good. He's played and done commentary on S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Metro 2033 Redux, and GTA 5 (including some other games). He talks in a fake, Russian, accent (whether done good or bad, but I like it) and his comments are funny. Also, he's into the Cheeki Breeki; so be prepared.

Skaara, I remember you said that your friend was into Cheeki Breeki, so I imagine he'd enjoy this YouTuber a lot. Also, on his last video, he said he's going on a trip to Norway and do a review on it; so that should be pretty interesting to watch and I'm sure he'll have some pretty Cheeki Breeki stuff to say about it too. ;)

17. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

That Boris guy's channel seems quite fun and his accent actually isn't so bad, which I guess isn't that surprising since he lives in Estonia (they have a huge Russian minority there, so he may have some real life inspiration or might be Russian/part-Russian).

My favourite YouTubers are Jim Sterling (mostly for the Jimquisition, which is almost always spot-on), VideoGamerTV (some of their comedy stuff is pure gold and it really riles fanboys up), Angry Joe (a laid back and honest reviewer). There's also Errant Signal (has some smart critiques of games), LittleJimmy835 (film and games analysis), and Polskie Drogi (stuff happening on Polish roads, from silly collisions that could have been easily avoided to crazy shit), but those three don't upload things very often. I also like some other political and non-game related stuff, but I won't bore you with that. :p

18. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Hey, sorry for not having replied to this earlier, Bamul.

Yeah, Borris guy is quite entertaining (in my opinion). And the funny thing about it, in terms on how I found his channel, was because of Skaara's emended video on Cheeki Breeki bandits *stares at Skaara*. I was just browsing through the many Cheeki Breeki videos on Youtube (during my week long obsession of Cheeki Breeki) and came across one of Borris' videos called "Cheeki Breeki Airlines."

Anyway, I looked into the channels you mentioned. I became overwhelmed with the many videos put out by Jim Sterling and VideoGamerTV; so I couldn't decided which videos to watch. I've heard of and seen some of Angry Joe's videos, but I haven't kept up with his video output either -nonetheless, I like his channel too. I watched through some of the other videos, from the last three channels you mentioned (mostly of games that I've already played and wanted to hear somebody else's opinion about it), and the Polish car accidents were quite ridiculous and funny :lol:

There's this other Channel called Cinemassacre, but I haven't watched any of their new videos. I've just been watching their earlier videos titled as "Angry Video Game Nerd." It's just a guy who plays retro console game (a lot of them are old Nintendo games) and brags about them. If you don't mind early sprite graphics, then you might enjoy them.

19. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I'm not a fan of let's play videos, so on Jim's channel I watch pretty much only the Jimquisition (though his let's plays can be quite useful in that they show some of the worst stuff that gets greenlighted or released straight away through Steam). With VideoGamerTV, most of their new stuff is quite funny, but I tend to skip the podcasts because they are a bit too long for me. And, although I used to play a bit of Fifa and PES, I can only listen for so long to someone talking about a football game. :p

I used to watch some of his earlier videos too, they were pretty good, but like you I haven't watched anything that recent from his channel.

20. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Life of Boris' Birthday is tomorrow! :party: