Favorite Wii U games?

Discussion in 'Wii U' started by FuZyOn, Nov 7, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have a Wii U and I don't play a lot of games on it, I thought maybe some of you could tell me some cool titles! :D I've been only playing Mario.

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you like Survival Horror, try Zombi U. It's an excellent game,but a bit unpolished and rough around the edges. You assume the role of a random human trying to survive in a London zombie apocalypse. If your character dies at one point, he will lose all his equipment and become zombified. Should you want that equipment, you will have to find that zombie and kill him with another survivor the game will randomly choose for you.
    Try it, it's mad fun!

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

That seems like fun! I heard of Zombi U before but never bothered to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

You're welcome. You can also check out Rayman Legends, if you haven't already. Though I'm not sure if it is exclusive to Wii U.

5. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

The two games the users above mentioned are excellent choices. I'm not a huge fan of the Wii U because it's so hard for me to find a good game to play. There are a few that are available, though. I've heard really good things about Super Mario Maker, if that sounds like something up your alley.

6. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

The Wii U is highly dependent on its fanboy userbase. That is, people who will buy their consoles for Mario and Zelda.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know Rayman Legends, never tried it on a console but I played it on my phone. I'll check this one out as well!

8. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

They have the Rayman games on phone? Is it free? I might have a better time trying it out through mobile first, especially if it is a free-to-play game. That way I can test it out and see if it's something I can enjoy. I've seen Rayman for years, but have yet to actually sit down and play through any of them.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

You have to pay a couple bucks to get it, but the game is pretty fun so it's worth the money.

10. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

++ on Rayman Legends, but yeah, it isn't a Wii U exclusive. That doesn't stop it from being a great game! I had a lot of fun with that one playing co-op. I'd also like to recommend Mario Kart, I'm not sure if published for WiiU as well, but I had some great fun with it on Wii.

11. JonathanS

JonathanS Member

Hmmm, Wii (haven't heard that in a while). I don't have a lot of experience with these. But I did own a Wii U for a small period during 2015. My favorite games from that were Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8. Sadly, by the end of 2015, I had sold my Wii U. Personally, I felt I had outgrown it. My attention also became focused primarily on PC and console gaming. During this time, I also enjoyed a slight bit of mobile gaming as well. So, unfortunately, Wii was sadly forgotten by me.

After the early GameCube days, to be honest, I wasn't really a Nintendo fan anymore. So by the time the first Wii concept was released, I was already into Playstation, Xbox and PC gaming.

12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't choose just one (it's impossible for me), but the ones I usually play are games that are related to sports themes (preferably extreme sports because I love them).

Wii U extreme sports games are just awesome!