Catalyst64

TV Series are an integral part of our lives. I bet most of you have felt attracted to a certain TV series. So what are your favorite ones? Some of mine are Heroes, Breaking Bad and Community. I could take my time and say a little bit about all three of these. Community - there is a part of real life hidden behind humor, and sometimes even science fiction. I really like the aspect of everyone being so different. Heroes - great actors, I really like the supernatural part of it and the different powers, so what could I say about it. Breaking Bad is just a mix of everything. Actors are top-notch. The whole transformation is indescribable. There is a little bit of humor in the beginning, but as it goes on it gets darker. You can't really have a 'favorite'. Everyone is 'bad' in his own way. So, what is your favorite TV series? Or are they more than one? Let us know.

Ruse

Regular
Since I'm in love with sitcoms I'll have to say The Bing Bang Theory. I've been watching the series since the first season and it never disappoints, trust me.

Ruse

Regular
At the moment peaky blidners is splendid
I've seen this online while browsing for something to watch but for some weird reason I've never actually watched it. I'll be sure to check it out the next time I'm online.

rz3300

Regular
Well I am going to have my eye out for that one now as I have not really found a good one for some time. I just always find myself going to reruns of older comedies like the Office.

dionnextherese

Regular
My favorite tv series right now is from Netflix named Thirteen Reasons Why. Each episode I watched from this series, I learned something new. Like depression is no joke to a person and should be taken seriously. This show is all about what depression does you and what happens after someone kills themselves.

xyrene

Regular
My 2 favorite tv shows are Desperate Housewives and Devious Maids. Both are from the same creator, so no wonder those shows have many similarities.

Blader70

Regular
My favorite TV show would most likely be between the Twilight zone series and Outer Limits. I love good, supernatural mystery shows like those.

Ruse

Regular
I think about a week ago I was searching online for something to binge on, and I happened to stumble upon an animation series called 'Final Space'. If you are into 'Rick and Morty', I bet you are going to enjoy this.

Annejk18

Regular
My favorite is Game of Thrones. I love the series so much. I'm so excited for tye upcoming season yet sad at the same time because it is also the final season.

Ruse

Regular
I think I am going to start with 'Westworld' season two after I'm done with 'Final Space'.

acemorgp001

Regular
Since the topic does not indicate any time frame I will say that my favorite tv series are: Combat, Rat Patrol, Three's Company, Operation Pettycoat, Hawaii Five O, The Wild Wild West, and BBC/Thames' The World at War Series. Sorry but good old fashioned American tv series in the seventies were probably the best.

NerdIndeed

Regular
Do you guys mind if I list a few? In no particular order:

- Game of Thrones
- The Big Bang Theory
- Breaking Bad
- House M.D.
- Frasier

overcast

Regular
I am currently watching some of the TV series in the scifi and the thriller category. and it can be fun to good series worth watching. I think some on netflix are good enough.