Favorite genre?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Catalyst64, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like Romance, horror, comedy, fantacy and some action. I can watch any type but I hate touch violence and action in movies.

2. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

My favorite movie genre is horror. That said, there's no love lost between myself and comedies, romance movies and action movies as well. Horror movies provide the excitement, the fear, the exhilaration, the gore, the violence, the death, the chills, the terror and the ferociousness, all of which I absolutely love. I started watching horror movies when I was a kid and I would get nightmares all the time but in as much as they scared me, I also developed a yearning to watch even more frightening movies. I guess the more I watched horror movies, the less I feared the frightening things of the world.

Being a hopeless romantic, love stories and emotional movies get to me. I believe we all need a little love in our lives and seeing people end up together after a series of emotional hurdles is worth the 2 hours it takes to watch romance movies.

Action movies, especially martial arts movies tickle my fancy as well. I guess since I was a kid I've always been amazed at martial arts experts and deep down I wish I knew how to fight that well.