Favorite exclusive PS4 games?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by FuZyOn, Nov 7, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite has to be Driveclub, I'm a pretty big racing game geek and the g ame is really on par with Forza Motorsport 6 and Gran Turismo. Nice release! :D

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite is Bloodborne. The game is an RPG, set in a fantasy Victorian era. What sets this game apart is that it is, unlike most other RPGs, mostly dependent on your own skill as a player rather than the skills of your created character. It's also a relatively hard, yet rewarding game.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I completely forgot to mention Bloodborne, I've spent a lot of time playing this one. Definitely one of the best RPGs that came out this year.

4. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

Uncharted is my favorite Playstation exclusive. I've gone through the series, every time getting more pumped for the next game. I'd go as far as saying it's my favorite playstation game. I don't know why, but the story line hit me in the feels a whole lot.

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Adding on Uncharted. I've had so much fun playing these games, they're truly a master piece. I've recently gotten the whole collection for PS4 and am re-playing it now. It is still a lot of fun, although I pretty much know all the puzzles so I'm kinda just strolling through, reminding myself of the story before Uncharted 4 comes out.

6. alexiskilgannon

Regular

They really are a masterpiece! It's one of my favorite series and I actually wouldn't mind replaying it. I'm usually not one to replay a series. I get bored with it normally. I wouldn't mind strolling through and revisiting the game at all.

7. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm the same way, I rarely re-play games, but I had to to re-play this one because I also didn't finish Uncharted 3 so I have to do that as well before Uncharted 4 comes out :D

60 people like this.
  8. alexiskilgannon

Regular

Honestly, I barely remember playing Uncharted 3. I remember being super excited about it on Christmas, playing the heck out of it, but I can't for the life of me remember the storyline. It'll probably be a good idea for me to play through it again.

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

What's your favorite Uncharted game ? The first one is still my favorite. Can't wait for the number 4 though.

10. alexiskilgannon

Regular

The first Uncharted game is definitely my favorite. It captured my attention quickly and kept me engaged throughout the entire story. I cannot wait to see where they take the story next, though it has been a super long wait. -_-

11. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, its been super long. The game is probably being made on a new engine and they had to get used to the PS4 architecture. But I think the wait is going to be worth it.

12. Funky Fingers

Funky Fingers Active Member
    Regular

I must say, I don't like any ps4 games hehehe. I feel this way most likely because I am really bad with the platforms controllers. I tried playing Star Wars : Battle Front but was completely helpless and couldn't even kill 1 person. The same happened in various other games (Mortal Combat, Battlefield, etc...)

13. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

It really isn't that hard to get used to the Dualshock.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It didn't take me a long time to get used to the Dualshock when I transferred from Xbox. I love the Dualshock 4.

15. alexiskilgannon

Regular

If anything, it was a hard adjustment for me to go from Dualshock to Xbox. I rarely play Xbox, but when I'm at a friend's house and they whip it out- I'm instantly confused. (No funny intended, though I just made myself laugh with how I worded that.) I can see how an Xbox controller could be annoying versus Dualshock.

16. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

I want to say The Order 1886, for me. I've heard a lot of people actually don't like that game, but I love the steampunk era and I love the kind of fantasy thing the game has going on.

17. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like Knack where you play a creature created and it can save the world from the forces which are trying to rule it and it feels like God of War and other games mixed into one which is nice and enjoyable to see in the game. I like how it feels like Crash Bandicoot at times and you can explore different places in the game and enjoy it as well and the boss fights can be challenging, and enjoyable as you think of different techniques in the game to win. Tomb raider Rise is a good game which is a sequel to the origins game which shows the beginning days of Lara Croft and how she starts getting braver and strong.

18. JonathanS

JonathanS Member

I don't play PS4 anymore. However, I do keep up with all gaming news in general (PS4 included).

My favorite exclusives were Uncharted 3 and Driveclub. Made a plethora of memories on those two. My upcoming favorite exclusive is probably Ace Combat 7 (to be released in 2018). The gameplay from the extended trailers looks lovely from what I've seen so far.

And for the record, it's way easier to go from an Xbox controller to Dualshock 4, than the other way around. Going from Dualshock 4 to an Xbox One controller feels like moving to a foreign country for me.

19. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Well-Known Member

20. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

Choosing only one game as being my favorite would be very unfair. I would have to at least separate them into categories to "facilitate" the process.

But one of the games that I've been playing a lot at the moment is "Detroit: Become Human".