Easiest champion to jungle?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by mwin43587, May 28, 2015.

1. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

Will you give me an idea who is the best to use jungle champion? :)

2. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

I don't recall having recently played any jungler, as I mainly focused on the ADC role, but if I really had to choose one which suits best this season, well, that would probably be Sejuani due to her recent massive buffs. Given this opportunity that you exposed, I'd like to vent my frustration, too, haha: I really wonder how Riot chooses the champions which desperately need buffs or nerfs, because to me these choices really seem arbitrary and based on nothing. Sejuani is unnecessarily powered now, along with WW and others.

3. Oddball

Oddball Active Member

Depends on what you mean by "easiest" and "best to use". These are two very different things. Sejuani is a huge deal right now and is one of the best junglers, but that doesn't make her the easiest to use. The main thing there is that her ult is the main part of her kit, and it's a skill shot. If you whiff it most of the time, then you might as well not be in the game.
    As far as easiest goes, Nunu and Warwick are good first time junglers, since they thrive so well. Nunu's consume is super strong and helps you jungle quickly, and Warwick's passive and his Q help you survive the jungle and stay in it a long time. They both have targeted abilities too, making their ganks and gameplay pretty good.
    Amumu is both an easy jungler and a super great one, with his ultimate making team fights really awesome for his team, and his tears ability makes the jungle easy, too!

4. tubestud

tubestud Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nunu by far. Fast when moving around because of his W, reasonably tanky, his Q heals you up while you learn to manage your HP and helps you survive if you get invaded. His passive helps with keeping your mana up. You have an easy targeted slow for ganks, and the potential to turn fights around with a well placed R.

5. superbobby

superbobby Active Member

Sejuani is the easiest in my opinion. Try to look for jungling guides to be able to maximize the champion's potential.

6. mwin43587

You are right! Those words are different on meaning. Sorry for giving confusions, what I mean is, the champion with the best jungling skills at the same time can easily crash enemy heroes in the early game. :)

7. mwin43587

Yes Nunu is a good jungler/laner but he is not the best for me :) Thank you for your reply :)

8. mwin43587

Thank you for your replies, I am just starting to play LOL. And I am already addicted to it. I love LOL more than Dota mainly because LOL has more instense fight scenes! :)

9. sheggy6

sheggy6 Member

If you want to learn the absolute basics of jungling, I'd suggest Warwick, a built-in sustain passive, a very easy to initiate gank (walk in and R) and a very easy manner of building (Sabre with Cinderhulk into Blade of the Ruined King into tank)
    All around he's easy to play as a result, and helps you to get the basics of jungling down.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really think Sejuani is the best for you if you're new and want a champion that is easy to jungle with. Nunu and Hecarim are also good options.

11. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

Currently Sejuani is the "meta" jungler and is considered the best right now. But if you're looking for a noob-friendly jungler for beginners, you should consider maybe Warwick and/or Nunu. They're easiest because they have built-in heals, which help you survive in the jungle.

12. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nunu is the easist, yet most useless jungle champion. Great objective control but you're relying on your team to not suck. Jarvan is a midddle of the road jungler, he's good for turning a game in your favor. Meta junglers Sejuani and Gragas, are tanky for no reason and deal a lot of damage with little items, they are almost stupidly easy.

13. edesapa

edesapa Active Member

Well, I am a terrible Jungler. Yet, I can play Vi really nicely. She can clear the camps fast, and can gank really nicely in early with her Q. After you reach lvl 6, most of the time, your ulti will give either you or your teammates a kill.

14. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Well-Known Member

Master Yi with some Armor and lifesteal runes and lifesteal-oriented early build is quite good and easy for Jungling.

15. parassd

parassd Member

Udyr is the best jungle! His abilities have very small cooldown and plus grant so much lifesteal! :D

16. ChrisM53

ChrisM53 Active Member
    Regular

The best champions are always shifting, with flavor of the month. Or what some Korean pro is highlighting and showcasing in an LCS game. Right now the meta (BEST) of the game is in tanky junglers. Cinderhulk item is broke and makes tanks unbearable to deal with. Sejuani, Sion, Hecarim, Vi, Gragas, Nautilus.. Champions such as that. Any champion that has a scaling with hp ability or mechanic or %hp dmg ability, seems to be shining and soaring above all the others.

17. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sejuani. I can't argue against that pick, and everyone else is right. Your mileage may vary with the character, though.

18. devonbomer

devonbomer Active Member

Lee Sin was really easy for me. After you learn his abilities, it's just fly in and do some serious damage.

Elise used to be super amazing before her spiderlings got nerfed. (Who remembers this?)
    I used to go almost 40 - 3 back then. She is still good, but I don't jungle with her much.

19. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Well-Known Member

The best champs are really changing. For example, when Rek'Sai was released, he was the best jungler for a month or so, until they nerfed his Q attack ability to the ground.

20. kachipoy

kachipoy New Member

Try A-atrox, Xin Zhao and Fiddlesticks they`re easy to use and can crash an enemy.