Dynamic Ranked Queue

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by AmenoKaji, Jan 18, 2016.

1. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Well-Known Member
    Regular

So league of Legends 2016 ranked will lgo live on the 20th. The dynamic ranked queue system has been put in with the champ select system. How do you feel about it? for those that do play Solo Q. So Far I have nothing but complaints about dynamic ranked queues. I personally don't agree with it because I don't want to play a game matched with or against 3+ players in a team. The rare case of being the +1 in a 4man premade makes me shudder, knowing that they can all agree to surrender at 20, if they are of a weak mentality and just bad players.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree that's kind of irritating, probably one of the main reasons I don't play normal Q at all. Hopefully they'll do something about it, but I doubt they will replace those queues anytime soon.

3. galactica

galactica Member
    Regular

Dynamic queue is great for ranked because you don't have to fight for roles or get that bitter "mid or feed" last pick jerk. One of the hardest parts of climbing in ranked is getting the role your best at. This entirely eliminates that factor, so if you're serious about playing and only pick champions you're good at, you can easily climb the ladder. I was on a 9 win streak before they reverted to the older champion select.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Riot tried to promote versatility by still using the old queues, that's why this change came along so late. In the past when I wanted to play ranked I had to be decent at every role, otherwise I could lose a game simply because I suck at jungling, for example.

5. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree with you. But riot can't really do much about this. They can't make another quo for duos... because you'll always need 5 players. And removing that option would be even worse.

6. TysonOwner

TysonOwner Member
    Regular

Personally, if there wasn't so much waiting I'd be pretty chill with the new queue. Although if someone fails to ban a champion or to lock in you have to start all over. This is the only downside I see to it ranked wise.

7. coolyfrost

coolyfrost Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, I definitely don't think that dynamic ranked queues were a good thing for League to be honest. Now games are going to be much shorter with really bad teams packed together and with surrenders being at 20 minutes, making awesome comebacks less of an occurrence. I hope that they return to their regular system before long.

8. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

I liked it but now rito won't come through with their promises for solo queue. It's annoying because I'm a solo player and I get matched with people who only help their friends or 5 man premades on the other team.

9. Potausen

Potausen Active Member
    Regular

2 months later, they still haven't removed this stupid excuse of a system. I don't play solo q, but I completely understand why people would hate it. Being randomly pushed into a 3 or 4 man team is unacceptable and should not be tolerated by the community in a game claiming to be so competitive.

10. TryHard

TryHard Active Member
    Regular

I see you're doing something that a lot of people do. Fusing the Dynamic que to the New Champ Select.

They do go hand and hand, but dynamic que is just basically being able to que up for ranked with anywhere from 1 to 5 players.

11. TryHard

TryHard Active Member
    Regular

I don't see why people are complaining so hard about playing with a 3-4 man group. If you que up silo YOU NEED 4 OTHERS PEOPLE ANYWAY!

Why not have 4 people on the same page.

That might not always be on the same page YOU want, but how often does that happen with 4 separate randoms?

12. Teemo

Teemo Well-Known Member
    Regular

For people that are not pros, this system is good. Although I admit that some people dont have many friends they're not willings to make new ones, and feel like they get stomped from premades, for that reason only yeh I can see how someone would feel bad. But the game goes to a direction of team play, I think it's a step before a voice-com is part of the client aswell.

13. JusApee

JusApee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've never used this to play with more than two friends even if the system permits it. I like being able to, but I don't need to. Indeed, your point of 4 man premades all surrendering at 20 is true, but that also happens in normals, so you shouldn't be trying so hard in Ranked either. Play for fun and you will conquer the Earth.

14. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's the reason I don't play normal Q all that much. It can be annoying to have to deal with that. I'm not sure how the new system fixes that.

15. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Being the +1 makes it even worse. It's ridiculous for the surrenders being locked to 20 minutes. I wish they would adjust that.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't like it because I don't like being put up against premade teams or even being put in with them. I prefer everyone to be on the same circumstances to make the match as fair as possible, but I understand the need to experiment.hopefully by the end of this all they will come out with the right decision.

17. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hate it. All I want is proper solo queue. It's a shame both LoL and DotA have failed to implement such an option.