Dreams

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jun 17, 2012.

1. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

^ Sounds like a case for John Blacksad.

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I am the kind of person who rarly ever has,dreams. Like maybe once a year

3. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

You mean dreams you can remember....

4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

^
    Yeah that's what I menyt. Altough I had a nightmare yesterday. The reds were using a bio weapon on the usa and we all died.

5. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Dreams..eh...randomly this song came to my mind :p
    [YOUTUBE]nkQ2eGIwAWc[/YOUTUBE]

#25 Nod2033, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
  6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Haha, too many Cold War films. :lol:

Nice song Nod, I'm sure I've heard the band's name before but I think there may be more than a few "Doom"s in music history, so I may be thinking about something completely different.

#26 Bamul, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
  7. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

When I was a small child I used to have the same dream quite often about a clown that tried to kill me and my family and when he bit you if you lived you got turned into an evil creature like him and you'd turn upon your friends and then action hank from Dexters laboratory (I think he's off that show) came and helped me kill all of these killer clown mofos that were just a few minutes ago my family.

The last dream I remember though is running around a small village decapitating men, women and children with a blunt axe. It ends with me randomly exploding in the middle of the road.

It sounds crazy I know but it may be because of when I play Skyrim or Fallout. I rarely wipe out towns etc but when I do It's stupid how the kids and some characters don't die.
    Edit: Oh and I also recently had a dream me and my friends were racing each other on pigs.

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Some strange dreams indeed! :lol: The last (and worst in a while) nightmare that I remember having is a bit worrying. It is of me, being nailed and stapled to the floor through my flesh, then being cut to pieces by different tools (saws, knives, axes, loppers etc.) and then the person who did it playing with my limbs that were cut off. Thankfully, I don't remember most of the details - but it was horrible at the time. :derp:

9. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

^
    That is just disturbing .

10. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

J just had the weirdest dream ever.

I was walking along on this surrounded path with a lavastream on the left in a cave full of stalagmites and stalactites. on the path I came upon little pink(whitepeople-skin not the actual colour) cherub-likedevils (familiars?) which I for some reason killed.
    After a few encounters of bashing those to death I rounded a corner where I came upon another familiar, I grabbed him by the throat and tossed him in the magma. the magma didn't effect him so he just got back up on the path and jumped around laughing evily. then I grabbed him and tried to strangle/squeeze him to death (I think) when I and let go he was all squeezed to a thin worm with his I nearly popped out and gigantic. he throwed up and I grabbed him again trying to strangle him. hen he said do you know what an eyesnake is? smiling omniously. and this is when I noticed something up against the wall, something slimy ringled uptogether with a lot of legs. the familiar laughs evily and I start bash him and the pile of legs whihc has started to unfurl.

And this is where I gets waken up by my buddy's sms.

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

... Man, that's the weirdest dream ever! xD
    I've dreamt a countless ammount of dreams where I drive a car. Driving has somehow burned itself into my brain although I've only driven a car once in my whole life. I once dreamt that I stole a green Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, my favorite car, with my girlfriend in the passenger seat beside me. 'Twas awesome dream :D

12. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

A few years back I dreamed that I was home alone, and it was full moon. The garden was bathed in the moonlight (it would be really beautiful if it wasn't for the werewolves...). But then I heard wolves howling, and a werewolf wandered into my garden and started howling. Soon others started to show up, and I flipped the couch and hid behind it. As I peeked from cover, one of the werewolves spotted me, and I ran like hell, out on the road. But I only ran for 50 metres before the werewolf caught me.

I had this dream multiple times, and sometimes it ended with my dad or neighbor shooting the werewolf. Needless to say, I was afraid of dogs at the time.

A crazy dream I've had was cruising around a Porsche Panamera with a knight chasing me, and I just flew over buildings at will. There was a castle quite like the one in Las Vegas. The weird thing is this repeated like 20 times before I woke up.

#32 Darkbringer, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  13. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night where I was looking after 4 dogs, a couple mine and the other 2 dunno where they were from and we got on a boat to a tiny island where there was a small house and to take the dogs back, as I went to let them in I noticed the residents were acting strangley so I gathered them all back and as i did the residents chased me (They were like vampires but for some reasons never got me) and as soon as a left through a gate in the back garden they retreated back into the house and for some reasons my dad was there watching me struggle trying to round up the dogs which kept running off (He never helped though just stood and smiled, it was creepy). The dream ends with us getting back in the tiny little boat in the middle of a ridiculously huge storm and rowing back to the mainland.

14. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

"sweet dreams are made of this..."

15. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

"I Traveled the World, and the Seven Seas..."

16. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

Great song, Eurythmics' best. Manson cover is good too.

17. rolfwar

Regular

Tonight i've had a weird dream.

In the dream, my brother and i were awaken by my mother at midnight.

She said:"We have to get to the Zone". I replied:"What?Why do we have to go now?"
    But then i stopped complaining. We put on our NBC suits and the gas masks(my brother had a GP-5, i had a PMG). Then i took an AK74 and my brother took a revolver or a Kar98k ( can't remember).

I found myself walking along some tracks, going by a Rail station and some buildings, following my mother.

I can't remember anything else.

18. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

That is a pretty strange dream indeed, but at least it was atmospheric. :)

Btw, has anyone else here had one of those really annoying dreams that fool you? I'll give you an example of a dream that's happened to me numerous times: I wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, wash my teeth and get ready to go to school. I'm standing in the kitchen, just about to open the backdoor and make my way out but then I wake up just as I'm pulling the handle. :mad:

Absolutely hate when that happens, especially if it's on a school morning because it means I have to do everything again. When it happens on a weekend morning it is not as bad, since I feel relieved waking up and finding out that I don't have to get up anyway and it was just a bad dream. :lol: Has anyone else had these kinds of dreams before? There have to be others who experience this, be it through getting ready for school or work.

19. rolfwar

Regular

It has never happened to me, actually.

20. Skaara Dreadlocks

I can barely recall that it has happened to me in a minor degree before, but it was only a couple of times, and a good while ago as well. But yes, I can understand how annoying that might be :p