Do you troll?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Stiflex, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member
    Regular

I dont really tend to troll. I hate whenever people are trolling the games I play in, so I prefer to keep it nice.

2. lgdg090596

lgdg090596 Well-Known Member

I won't call it trolling, but I do pick champions that I don't know how to play, every now and then, just to see if I know/still know how to play them.

3. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

Why would I lose my temper when it's only a game, haha? I don't get people trying to ruin everyone else's fun when it's clearly a problem on their end. We just want to have fun, not try to counsel others concerning the medication they should take to temper those tantrums, lol. So no, I don't troll... I just have fun and try to motivate others, too.

4. edesapa

edesapa Active Member

I don't know if it is considered trolling, but when the enemy misses his combo because I sidestep, I usually spam the laugh emote to make him angry. Sometimes, they just become more greedy if I do this, and I can easily abuse that. But I don't really pick a troll champ or build inapproriate. I have a smurf in somewhere Silver, and when I duo with my friend, I like to take Leblanc support, and I can carry the game with her. I guess it is considered a trollpick.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never troll my teammates since it's kind of scummy to do so and it ruins the gaming experience for everyone else. I make fun of my opponents from time to time though, just for fun.

6. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've never trolled in LoL in my entire lifetime of playing that game.

...I'm just kidding. I'm a terrible human being. I admit it.

7. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't troll much anymore on LoL because I don't play it much. Ever since Heroes of the Storm came out I switched over to that due to it looking better. But sure I trolled, I troll on every game. Not as a profession, but because there are a lot of people who can't take a joke and when you find that person you have to lay into them hard. Their tears of sadness taste bitter sweet.

8. ISKMogul

ISKMogul Well-Known Member

Trolling general is a childish waste of time. Factoring in that "trolling" is now little more than shock humor being used by idiots to excuse saying terrible and offensive things. It does nothing but reflect a personal attitude of social ineptitude, and a generally negative attitude on the game itself. This is true for any gaming community, and it's in some small way part of the reason gaming often gets such a bad wrap. I for one think we should grow up as a community of gamers and stop being exclusionary dicks. The same goes for screwing with the game for a laugh, it just ruins that game for everyone else.

9. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Losing makes trolls of all of us. I've trolled maybe once or twice but I felt so bad about that I'd never do it again no matter how bad the game is because then I'll just quit. Don't troll guys it ain't mature.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nah, I don't really troll. I mean, I get the urge to start trolling my own team, but do I actually do it? Hell no. I just think to myself that I'd hate it if I were trolled, and that makes me not do it.

11. Frennemeister

Frennemeister New Member

Sometimes, but I never troll when playing ranked. I don't have much time to play and I know how it is when someone is trolling. I get home after work quite late and just want to relax and play a game ranked. I don't want any troller to spoil it.

12. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Sometimes yes, when the other teammates are starting to be a pain in the a** I start to troll because I really can't stand kids of 12 years old raging.

13. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, to be honest, I do troll sometimes when I feel the game's just pointless to continue playing and if my team is just execrable from all points of view.... in all other times, I'm kind of a sportsmanlike person! I lead my team to victory.

14. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member
    Regular

I never feel the urge to troll. I just don't understand why you would play a competitive team game and then intentionally kill the joy for all your team mates...

15. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member
    Regular

I troll my friends when we have preset 5s. I usually play support , so if we do weird comps like kalista support or anivia support. I will either wall block them or ult them when i am kalista to make them not get the kill lol.

16. TysonOwner

TysonOwner Member
    Regular

Trolling? Depends on what you're doing and how you're doing it. If you're messing with the enemy team, and you know you are gonna win, I say go for it. If you're screwing with your teammates for no reason at all, then I say shame on you. League is already Toxic as it is, we don't really need to add on to that, don't you agree? Although it is fun I wouldn't just do it for laughs.

17. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do troll when my team mates fell like their gods among men. You would notice that four of them would auto pick ADC champs. I would have no choice but to play support which I love but how would I support four ADCs? If they won't be doing anything right for the first 10 minutes I would just roam around the map until the game would end.

18. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

While I was still playing the game, I had a wish to troll many times, but never actually did. Because I don't think it is making any point or doing anything, it's just a loss of time really, and I hate when someone else is trolling so I didn't want to be one of these people.

19. leagacy1234

leagacy1234 Member
    Regular

i troll 24/7 so much fun xD

20. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

The one thing that I hate the most in any strategy team based games are trolls. I don't want to ruin someones game because that's just stupid. Also it's a big waste of time, you could be doing a lot of different things than trolling on some game. If you want to troll, troll the enemy team by BMing them or whatever after you do something amazing.