Do you think Fallout 4 is going to have a multiplayer mode?

FuZyOn

Regular
Even though it'd be quite hard to implement since the game is made to be played Singleplayer, I still think Multiplayer or Co-op features would be pretty cool.

mooray

I don't think so since it mostly resembles Fall out 3. Although, I think multi-player feature would make the game more interesting.

FuZyOn

Regular
I don't think so since it mostly resembles Fall out 3. Although, I think multi-player feature would make the game more interesting.
Even though it resembles Fallout 3 that shouldn't stop them from including extra features. It'll give the game a nice twist! :D

FuZyOn

Regular
It would definitely make it more entertaining. I would love to see what that would be like.
I imagine something that would be quite confusing at first and hard to implement, so it'd probably take some time to implement this feature properly.

FuZyOn

Regular
You're probably right. It is definitely going to have some bugs.
Even with that in mind I will still play the game without paying too much attention. As long as they are not gamebreaking I'm fine with it, Bethesda are a good company and will probably solve every problem.

rajesh

Many people have requested the developers of the Fallout series to implement the multiplayer feature in this game. It would be really great and the game would sell more. I don't know why the game is lacking the multiplayer feature. If multiplayer would be implemented, it would make the game more interesting.

erook7878

Regular
A multiplayer mode would be awesome, but yeah it is mostly made to be a singleplayer game. I certainly would love to be able to play with others in a multiplayer mode. I don't see how it hurts the game at all.

FuZyOn

Regular
A multiplayer mode would be awesome, but yeah it is mostly made to be a singleplayer game. I certainly would love to be able to play with others in a multiplayer mode. I don't see how it hurts the game at all.
I think it would be difficult to figure out what is the main scope of multiplayer and how they can adjust the gameplay and crafting system, but it would help the game a lot!