Dmitry Glukhovsky announced Metro 2035 on Instagram

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by Vic, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

Well, for ones who loved Metro 2033 and Metro 2034 (books), here is Metro 2035. It will be published (in Russia, I supose) this june. I'm really excited. It will follow the same story as Metro: Last Light, but cover the plot and dialogue in greater detail. Here is the link: https://instagram.com/p/0nKLEQtKcI/?taken-by=glukhovsky

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I appreciate the post, but seriously - this is the second time something like this happens in the space of a few weeks... Metro 2035 was NOT just announced on Instagram. It was announced just over two years ago in March of 2013. :p What Glukhovsky did announce is an official release date for the book, but even that is not the first one he has named (in the past he said that the book will be published in December 2013, but of course that date is long gone). So this really isn't news and it's really not as big as you may think, because (in the worst case scenario) this could be delayed again for another two years for all we know. Though that seems unlikely considering the fact that chapters of Metro 2035 will soon be published one by one in a Russian newspaper. That is, if they haven't began releasing them already.

#2 Bamul, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
  3. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

Oh, I know it was announced a few years ago but I though it was that he said that he was starting to write the book, so I was excited because finally it will be published.

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Aight, I get you. :)