Carnage Marauders: My New Cool

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by purplestone, Aug 7, 2013.

1. purplestone

purplestone Well-Known Member

The Sentinel was my very first character class in SWTOR, and the Marauder was my 2nd. Since then, I've had these characters sitting on the sidelines. About a month ago I decided to dust off my Marauder and PvP in the 31-54 bracket (mainly because I didn't have a Juggernaut and I had previously PvP'd a ridiculous amount with my Guardian). Come to find out, I fell in love with the Marauder again. All in all, I am very surprised at the Carnage Marauder's abilities and look forward to playing more games to see what I can do as I get more gear and start to optimize it for this build.

2. dragoneye

dragoneye Well-Known Member

Carnage is ridiculous fun, even as PVE. Probably my favorite to play, outside of a stealth class, due to the sheer amount of damage you can put out while still staying alive (with your pocket healer, that is ). Carnage spec is the first class I've had to actually keybind more than the basic 12 buttons because you just get so much use out of nearly all of your attacks, and even the ones with a 15+ second cooldown get used frequently enough.