Boundless MMO game by Wonderstruck Review

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by johnson11, Aug 2, 2020.

1. johnson11

johnson11 New Member

So the game itself is pretty good.... Unfortunately the Developers pick winners and losers in a fashion that I have never experienced in a game. There are a vocal minority in the community who pretty much bullies people into either quitting or kissing their rear ends.... the Developers favor this group and will target you for their benefit.

I spent thousands of dollars on this game filling the coffers of Wonder struck company and tens of thousands of hours playing and building in the game only to have it all stolen out from under me via unscrupulous means.

I built Roman Republic themed builds for months using the s p q r acronym which means The Senate and People of Rome...No Problem...but when a neighbor wanted me gone because their group was very impotent and unable to compete for capital of the planet against a solo player suddenly kicked and banned for Racism! Quite a shock since my family is more diverse than any of these cry babies... and the Roman Republic was according to Mary Blair's book the S P Q R the most DIVERSE society in human history (go look it up). THE TRUTH is the Developers know darn well I am NOT RACIST but this was an excuse to "get rid of me" since these Pet Players of the Developers were impotent and could not compete (11 players against 1.... Pretty pathetic to be sure ) and were constantly crying like little entitled Babies...

SO I would suggest to ANY person reading this to NOT spend ONE DOLLAR/PESO/POUND etc on this game or with this Company Wonder struck of United Kingdom. The Developers are UNPROFESSIONAL and have have no business running a game community with their Poor Ethics.....

The game and company owner is the one who drives this Unprofessional behavior usually personally which strikes me as very odd so do not give this owner the benefit of the doubt. This owner even berated me privately for DARING to have an Avatar with the Star of David that supported the Jewish state of Israel!!!! ANTI-SEMITE much?

I would list names etc...but it is totally not required... the days of this game are NUMBERED... the player base long term trend is falling (short term upticks withstanding).... there used to be delays to go to a planet at around 80 players max (and there are around 50 planets) so there was a lot of people....now the average was 1 to 3 players for most planets and at times perhaps as many as 15 (barring an event or some other draw).

Just to be very clear, I am FAR from the only player who has been targeted... most just walked away and who could blame them after being treated so disrespectfully by the "pets of the Developers", others were run out by the Developers....and then some like me stood firm in the face of it.....

They are now also FINALLY delivering on their promise of "rental/private" planets which was promised to the early backers 2+ years ago! Scuttlebutt has it this is being released to fulfill that contractual obligation. Further scuttlebutt has it that their multiyear contract with Sony is coming to its end... Any truth to this? No way of knowing....but I would SERIOUSLY consider ANY money given to this company as pouring it down the drain....

2. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Very informative reviews.

3. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's really a bad experience you had with a game. Especially since you not only invested time but money too. Thank you for warning us. Although I would never spend that much no matter how much I love a game.