Beta testers.. did you enjoy?

Discussion in 'The Crew' started by jbeavis100, Sep 17, 2014.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

I myself got a code from a giveaway and really enjoyed my time with beta and was honestly surprised at how well it ran..

2. gats

gats Well-Known Member
    Regular

It wasn't bad, but personally I won't find myself buying it anytime soon.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Really? Out of curiosity.. why didn't you enjoy it?

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I didn't beta test the game, but my friend let me play :cool: from my experience I enjoyed it and will most likely, buy it when it comes out unless I don't have the money or some other game comes out that I want more, but is not likely.

5. Baxate

Baxate Member

I also got a beta key, and was really pleased. I did enjoy the game play a lot, and the graphics were fantastic. I will definitely be buying this game. The developers did a great job of creating a story with in a solo racing game. I highly recommend this game to everyone who enjoys racing games.

6. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

I already played and to be honest, I was expecting much more... Yes the map is huge, but that's all the rest of the game is extremely common and boring.

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sadly, I didn't get to beta test this game too much, only got about 20 minutes of game time before I had to leave somewhere where I had no Internet connection. What I played during those 20 minutes wasn't too spectacular, so I'll be most likely waiting for a sale/price drop before picking it up and trying it again.

8. athena02

athena02 Member

It was good, and I really enjoyed it. But like others have said, it wasn't spectacular, at least that's how I felt.

But then again, it might have to do with the fact that I didn't invest myself enough into it seeing how addicted I am to ArcheAge currently.

9. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Playing it on the PC at 60 fps and 1920x1080, the details and graphics look amazing. It is easily one of the best-looking racing games out there, and at 60 fps there is a real sensation of speed.

Still, it's too expensive for me to buy at the moment, I will probably wait for a price cut before buying.

10. jurew2

jurew2 Active Member
    Regular

I played it for some time and I enjoyed the time I spent playing it. I think that the gameplay is fluent and the graphics are amazing (if you have good enough graphic card). I might become addicted to this game, because I love racing games. This game has a huge world to discover and therefore I like it even more. I would suggest anyone to buy it if you have the money available. I didn't expect a lot from it, so it didn't let me down the same way as it let other people that were expecting too much.

11. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I beta tested and didn't have any problems with the game. It wasn't groundbreaking or anything, but it was still adequate fun and excitement.

12. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Im more curious of the controls and feel feel of the game. I know the racing is more arcade than sim but i want to know if the cars feel heavy or do they float around like your driving on ice. Also how does the travel come into affect when going from state to state or going crazy distances.

13. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

I think it is a very good opportunity for gamers. I loved it:)