Best Game EVER?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by StoneScroll, Aug 26, 2013.

1. StoneScroll

StoneScroll Member

What is the best game that you have ever played. EVER?

I have played many games over the years including Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Grand Theft Auto, and many more.

One of my favorite games is Grand Theft Auto. It offers much freedom to interact with the world, and also is great with graphics and real-life scenarios. GTA 5 will soon be released and I am looking forward to continue the saga with the new release.

What is your all time favorite game and why?

2. Brem

Brem Active Member

Best game ever is hard to pin down, there's so many great games worthy of the title. My favorite games on the other hard are much easier to pick, for me I'd say Super Mario Bros. 3, GTA SA, Call of Duty 4, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, Indigo Prophecy and so much more. It's hard to pick just one though. It would probably be Super Mario Bros. 3.

3. DeadlyPanda

DeadlyPanda Member

Video game or video game series? Grand Theft Auto has a lot of names in it's series, but for it's time San Andreas really stand out. The new GTA is also a contender. Call of Duty 4 was great too, but I think a year from now we could be talking about Ryse being the best game ever :)

4. Chaos

Chaos Active Member

There are a few games that I can think about, and they all can be named "the best" but it depends on the player and what he liked most. For me Mafia 1 was the best game ever released with an amazing story, stunning atmosphere and memorable characters. Bioshock, GTA V, TLOU, Witcher are also incredible games:).

5. erronousRogue

erronousRogue Active Member

The one I think I enjoyed the most would be Unreal Tournament, the original '99 version. It's just the FPS I've had the most fun with in my entire life. Either that, or the GTA series. SA:MP was ridiculous amounts of fun, or just playing the game in general with friends over.

6. matrixor

matrixor Well-Known Member

I've played quite a few games. My favorite would probably Minecraft, because of the limitless options. You can do a lot of things there. It's super awesome. The second favorite game would be Sleepind dogs, because of its story plot.

7. froggy666

froggy666 Well-Known Member

The best game I ever played was probably Bully for the PS2. Unsurprisingly it was also made by RockStar which normally means quality and fun. To the point they have never made a game I didn't enjoy.

8. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are a lot of games which I can classify as best. I like them so much. And I think a lot of gamers too. Those are World of Warcraft, Grand Auto Thief, and my latest like Overwatch.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I dont think there is one great game ever. But I kind of loved many games. like say aliens vs predator, serious sam and many others. lot of games are worth playing over and over.

10. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

In console gaming the best game for me was Resident Evil series. It was probably the most played game on my PS1 before.

11. Lissiel

Lissiel Member
    Regular

The best game I ever played is Mobile Legends and Ragnarok. I really love fantasy MMORPG game and PVP strategy game. The best part is where you interact with other players and make a lot of friends. Right now, I'm playing the Ragnarok Mobile, because it's more accessible and I can play it whenever I want anytime anywhere.

12. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 Member
    Regular

Probably GTA V

13. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's a toughie, I don't think I have a "best game ever", I like so many it is hard to compare.