Quantcast

Best F2P PC RPG?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by drkn335, Oct 13, 2013.

1. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

In your opinion, what is the best F2P RPG for the computer and why?

Although I'm sure many people haven't heard of this game, but for me personally it's Rusty Hearts. The reason I love this game is just because the gameplay is so simple - all the skills, hotkeys, movements, upgrade system, leveling system etc. is so simple and easy to follow, yet it never gets boring. What do the rest of you think?

2. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

I'd probably say TERA, again, for solely the reason because it has a great combat system involving realtime player reactions. None of the old turn based fighting with point & click or press & move stuff, just pure player immersion. Though the game can get grindy at times, it is very fun to try and take down bosses with a party of your closest friends.

3. drkn335

Do you think I should try it? A lot of people have mentioned TERA on these forums but I have never played it before. Is it any different from the other typical RPG's? If so I may try it.

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I would say monster hunter killing huge scary looking monsters offline is ok, but where the game shines is online monsters are a lot stronger and you can get more craves by playing online plus playing online their are events every week!

5. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

For me it would have to be entropia universe. Though in the beginning it does involve a lot of grinding if you want it to stay f2p, in the later stages you have so many different things to do.

6. drkn335

Oooooh I love events! If there are events every week then I may just have to try this game, because I hate it when the producers never do anything interesting with the game and it just becomes a dead town. I will definitely give TERA a try then, so maybe I will see you guys online! :D