News 27 Ways You Can Cheat On Ryse: Son Of Rome

Discussion in 'Ryse: Son of Rome - News' started by mmorpgForumsAdmin, Jan 13, 2014.

1. mmorpgForumsAdmin

mmorpgForumsAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

It goes without saying that any video game has built-in methods of cheating…or you can call them shortcuts – to-may-to or to-maw-to, whatever – and “Ryse: Son of Rome” is no different. So, with the game having been out all of a couple months now, that has given people ample amounts of time to locate […]

The post 27 Ways You Can Cheat On Ryse: Son Of Rome appeared first on Ryse: Son of Rome News.

Continue reading...

2. The Toeclipper

I lay down a challenge to anyone who can find all collectables without a guide, i spent ages going over the levels and couldnt find them all. Usually i dont cheat or use tips, but some of the chronicles are well hidden, as for one vista in particular all i can say is "the dirty bastards, what a place to put it!!!"

3. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I think it goes without saying that unless you look at a guide and or scour each area, there is very little chance of coming across all the collectibles by yourself, especially as some of them are in really awkward places ha.