YouTubers!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by HalfBeard, Jan 30, 2016.

1. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member
    Regular

Here is a thread where YouTubers can promote and share their awesome content. Simply introduce your channel and what it's about and include a link for posters to check you out! I have a music channel called ML7 where I do acoustic guitar and vocals covers of cool songs like Stairway to Heave, Broadripple Is Burning, All Along the Watchtower, and Space Oddity!

You can find it at youtube/channel/UCff2w-anPkuWqS27QvqG7PA

daredevil likes this.
  2. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Wow, pretty cool channel you have there! I hope more people will subscribe and listen to your music. It's amazing, keep doing what you do!:)

I don't have any YouTube channel but I'm excited to see what channels other people have in here. I'd love to see gaming channels as well as lifestyle channels.

3. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for your kind words! Hopefully this thread will be allow for people on here to help each other out on YouTube.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The link doesn't work, but I've seen your channel posted on other forums. Your covers are pretty good, I think you need a better mic for sound registering though. :p

5. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am currently working on owning a channel in Youtube. When I am done with that I am sure going to send the link down here. It's a cool way to promoting a channel on Youtube

: youtube, videos