Your ltd. edition bonus?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Spitfire, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Trollfacer

Trollfacer Member

Last light collectors edition ideas

A collectors edition isnt a bad idea.
    So feel free to post ideas here.

1 Metro: last light limited edition.
    2 Metro books.
    3 Artyoms manual whit a metro map.
    4 A gas mask whit a headlight.
    5 ?????
    6 ?????

Post ideas if you want.

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Use the search function. We have ideas on this already. though Pew said do the fact that the publisher changed there will be no C E.

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

I've merged this thread with the original one to keep things organized and neat.

4. Trollfacer

Trollfacer Member

5. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

Glad to see the Mods keeping the forums neat and tidy.

6. Aaron

Regular

But of course!

7. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

Do you guys know how much a collectors edition would cost if it had those things that you want? Gas mask? Helmet? Then you want a book with a lighter and art? It's going to be well over $200.

8. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

gas mask whole sale price :$10, helemet : $40, Game :60, Lighter and art :40 (and thats pushing it for whole sale). total $150(most editions cost this much)

9. Shurfire

You do know collectors edition stuff is you know collectible? A collector's edition comes with CUSTOM items. Not things that you can buy off eBay. The gas masks given during the contests were regular gas masks but came with a custom bag. The helmet would also cost more than $40 since it would be a custom helmet and not some everyday shit that you could buy off amazon.

10. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

it's just normal stuff with some paint man....

11. Shurfire

The gas mask would be but the helmet wouldn't. What military helmets do you see that match the Metro 2033 ranger helmets? NONE because they are made in the Metro. It would be custom made and painted and that would cost money. The gas mask would still be custom and such be a collectors item which drives up the price. You really don't know how this shit works do you?

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

I won one of those, and I never realized that there came a custom Metro LL bag with it until now. And it never arrived in the mail... *Disappointed face* :c

I believe Stalker is talking about the Station-guard helmets (which in fact are not ranger helmets, just so that's said), which is most likely a copy of the K6-3 helmet.

13. Shurfire

Just looking at it I know it would cost well over $100. Only way to make it cost a lot less would be to make them out of aluminum foil and finger paint.

And yea it comes with a brown bag that says Metro Last light with in the yellow text bleeding down the bag in yellow. I've got it stored in the bag room and I'm going to keep it there and past it down to my kids and tell them "This game was legit".

14. Aaron

Regular

The cheapest K6-3 "Replica" helmet Ive ever seen costs $300 dollars from a Russian sight so unless they decide to make it out of pot metal or plastic it seems unlikely...

15. Shurfire

As you can see we won't be seeing this in a collectors edition. I would enjoy a replica Dark one or ranger.

16. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Most of this stuff for these things are made out of plastic. But Pew confirmed that there is no CE So yeah.....

17. Shurfire

That's when he said the game was coming out in March. It doesn't look like it. And what's the point of making it out of plastic? It would be extremely weak and even if they made it out of ABS plastic it would cost some money. No matter what those kinds of things will drive the cost of the collectors edition way up. A replica dark one or ranger would be a lot cheaper to make than a helmet.

18. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

It would be cheaper. Just pointing out most of these are plastic. The one from the batman arkham city was and so was the skyrim dragon.

19. Shurfire

No shit I just said that, but remember that it takes a TON more material to make a helmet than to make a small replica. You've lost this argument.

20. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I never said it's cheaper to make a helmet. Your just starting an argument that doens't exist...