Your ltd. edition bonus?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Spitfire, Aug 15, 2011.

1. kailip

kailip New Member

I would like to see some more information about the game's stations and environment. Of course there's the book, but a lot of stuff is different in the game and it would be cool to know more about the game. Maybe maps of the underground metro, pictures and artwork of unseen stations, etc.

I'd like to have an artbook, a replica of a Dark One, as someone already suggested here, and a soundtrack CD.

First post, btw :p nice forum you've got here guys.

2. Red Aegis

Red Aegis Well-Known Member

I would definitely vote for the lighter (zippo fluid compatible) and the book(s). That would be awesome and maybe a metro map with the side tunnels and what not.

3. LOEF

LOEF Well-Known Member

Gas mask, Artyoms journal and the Soundtrack and I'd be happy as a gun wielding Russian stuck in a metro station. :)

EDIT, While looking over one of my videos I said in it "For Lt version I would like ranger dog tags, like they did with Battlefield 3"

#83 LOEF, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
  4. Dyp100

Dyp100 Well-Known Member

Hmm, I think a detailed map of the Metro would be cool, with some explination of the lines on the back.
    Also maybe a journal type thing with concept art inside. I really love concept art myself and it looks like Last Light will have more assets than 2033.

Hmm, maybe a replica of Arytoms lighter, or a working lighter. (Just without the fluid and cotton, of course.)

An extra DVD would be cool, to "free DLC" pass, if they're doing payed DLC in LL.

Perphaps something to do with the Rangers, now it seems Artyom is one.
    Oh yeah, and you can't forget a gasmask.

#84 Dyp100, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
  5. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

basically i think the best thing we can ask for in a limited edition is deffinatly a soundtrack. i mean the music metro has is so beatifull! :) and im pretty sure last light will have amazing music as well.

6. princemubz

princemubz Active Member

if they make a collectors edition, I would want the following to be inside:

- posters of the game
    - a metro type necklace (if you know what I mean)
    - the actual book of metro 2033 written by dmitry glukhovsky
    - metro last light shirt
    - the metro last light watch (wore by Artyom)

And that is it from me, I have got a lot more stuff but they wont fit in the collectors edition :D

I LOVE METRO 2033! CANT WAIT FOR LAST LIGHT!

7. Homalomadingdong

Considering I have a PS3 only...a nice copy of Metro 2033 for PS3 and definitely no doubt, a Gas Mask. :)

8. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

Where can you get the limited edition from?

9. Dyp100

Dyp100 Well-Known Member

No where yet.

I'm sure they'll announce what's going to be in it in their next big PR push.

I REALLY hope there isn't different stuff for different countries. As I live in the UK, it would suck, as we normally get some of the worse stuf.

10. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

Nah we're just talking about it. we dont know for sure if there is gonna be a lim editiond since it didnt come out yet.

11. Lost One

Lost One New Member

What do you want in your collectors edition?

Artyoms lighter
    Artbook
    Soundtrack
    Map of the Moscow Metro

12. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

My wishlist:
    Gasmask (not really important,i have a lot of gas masks already)
    Bullet-lighter replica,unfilled as somebody has suggested.
    Artyom's Watch
    Artyom's Knife replica
    "Stalker" dogtag/Necklace with an AK hanging *.*

please, if you make this true i'll be your slave for ever and ever 4A and THQ

13. TheJollyRedRanger

TheJollyRedRanger Well-Known Member

Last light watch, concept art book with free dlc bonus for 120/150 bucks :D

14. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

As many people said before, Metro: 2034 in English!

I've read it before but it was a relatively poor translation.

15. Arretez

Arretez New Member

I've been contemplating this in my mind for a while now, and I've thought of some stuff that I'd like to see in a collector's edition. I'd definitely like to see a soundtrack and an art book and maybe a metal game case. I'd also like Hunter's dog tags. Also, I am always very grateful when games include maps. I was thinking that maybe there could be a map of the metro on a brochure or something. To make the collector's edition even more unique, I think that putting in a rucksack would be kinda cool, like what was done for the Infamous 2 Hero Edition. This is just what I'd like to see in a collector's edition if there will even be one.

#95 Arretez, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  16. 8BitRager

8BitRager New Member

My Collector's Edition is a little more out there. And I can seriously see an opportunity for almost anything just from watching the first walkthrough. So bare with me here:
    -Artyom's Diary
    -Bullet Lighter Replica
    -A vinyl scale model replica of probably one of the most unique weapon designs in the game; the Double Barrel Shotgun. Comes with 2 Shells that can be loaded and a useable trigger. No mechanical connection of any sort of course. preferably cast iron and strong nickle plating. I'd love to have that on my wall.
    -Soundtrack
    -Steelbook
    -Artyom's Syringe Kit. Something small but cool.
    -A statue of a Librarian.
    -A cutout statue of the last scene from the MLL Premier Walkthrough. The open gate with 2 man firing off flamethrowers onto the escalators. Would be a large mantle piece.
    -A scale model Bastard Magazine with individual bullets that can be loaded into it. The whole gun model would take a whole hell of a lot of engineering. So, just the magazine. It's easily one of the most memorable things about the game because it's so unique.
    -An iffy one for me but still pretty canon with Metro are the Kerosene Table Lamps. Whenever I see one in real life, it always reminds me of this game. So an actual working Kerosene(LED/Flickering for effect) lamp with a rustic looking base.

Not all of this in one pack of course, but the ideas which involve some engineering are just ideas for an overall Collectors Edition.

17. 8BitRager

8BitRager New Member

Bump. interested in other ideas

18. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

Damn. Actually a hard topic. Everyone talks about what they'd think would be cool in a limited edition, but most of the time people lie about this shit. To be perfectly honest.

• Hunter's Sparta Dogtags.
    • Map of Moscow Metro.
    • Modified Russian Rifle.

That'll be it. Because the Metro is not about an abundance of cool items. It's about the rare, good things you can pull out of the ashes. Why wouldn't the limited edition be any different?

19. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

This plus an art book and a lighter is all I need.

20. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

An Art Book, Map, and Soundtrack, in a fancy metal box, are really all that I would want to see come as a Limited/Collector's Edition of the game. Those actually capture the atmosphere and feeling of the Metro universe. Other things (Lighter, Gas Mask, Journal, etc.) can be bought (real/better quality) or even made on your own. And they don't really represent the Metro games at a glance very well anyway. A detailed map of the Metro (maybe with the game story's route marked) represents the games (and book) more than any item ever would.