Worst experiences caused by playing games.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by ptahm22, Jan 20, 2017.

1. ptahm22

ptahm22 Active Member
    Regular

As much as I love games, I feel like ditching them for life. They're the reason am single, again. My girlfriend and I were to go out on a date but I failed her. I played games all night and day and then I fell asleep. When it was time to go pick her up I was snoring on my couch. She called like a million times but I didn't pick up. This was the third time it happened and she doesn't wanna see me again :(.
    What about you, what do you blame games for?

2. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well there was this time me and my friends got addicted playing an MMORPG game. We played from 3pm until 7am the next day. We would go straight to our only class for that day, we were all in my friends car and while he was driving, we fell asleep. We just woke up with a sudden turn of the car, we were about to get hard real bad by a truck if my friend didn't wake up while driving. We never played overnight ever again.

3. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say the worst experience I had with gaming with be procrastination.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've never had any experience that I may have considered such a bad thing. The most that ever happened to me was getting stuck in some complicated phase of a game (this is very annoying :confused:).