Why they should've put the good ending instead of the bad endng

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by Greywolf997, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Greywolf997

Greywolf997 Well-Known Member

They definetly should've made the good ending cont. metro last light because that is pretty dumb for a bonus ending and idk why people say bad ending i say its normal ending then u got the bonus ending [Rasson i put good and bad ending is bcause so ppl dont get confused with wat imtalking about].

2. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, 4A says they checked the Achievements, and only 2.5% of players actually got the enlightened ending. So it would be very confusing for most gamers if they followed on from that ending. Another reason is the book, Metro 2033, has the "bad ending". So it's keeping the fans happy.

3. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

haha well after the good ending metro last light wouldnt be interesting. because u "killed" the dark ones artyom is trying to find a new way of saving humanity therefor the game metro last light will be better then if it was with the good ending...

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

.... The good ending is when you spare the dark ones and the bad one is when you kill 'em. There's probably no written rule about this, but the "Good ending song" comes at the end if you spare them, and the "bad ending song" comes when you kill 'em.
    But yeah, I understand you you mean, Boris, and I definitely agree.

5. BORIS13

haha i was born in russia!! :p

6. Greywolf997

Greywolf997 Well-Known Member

WOW it wasn't that hard i just went toword the dark ones and found aa few special dead bodies and it gave me it

7. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

greywolf many of your threads are the same with some old ones do some research please..this is kinda spamming

8. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

Well, the "bad" ending is canonical with the book. Since Metro 2033 was meant as an adaptation, it makes sense they ended it the same way.

9. BORIS13

however it will be interesting if some of the dark ones survuve :)

10. Von Streff

Regular

Well, we still have to find out who the "mysterious prisoner" mentioned at the beginning of the trailer is. Could be a Dark One...

11. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I was realy thinking about that and i wish that realy is but a dark one can make a human that isnt mentaly strong go BOOOOM which would be funny and also it wouldnt be very likely that he is captured, but maybe he wants to help us humys kill the bad guys and stuff and he lets himself captured BTW is hunter actualy dead cuz the only time we see him die is in artyoms vision cuz ive been thinking he could be on the train as well.

12. BORIS13

when the book 2034 comes out you guys will find out :D

13. BORIS13

i read the book so i know what happened :p

14. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

SPOILERS are from the book not nice :S

15. DeathScythe

DeathScythe Member

No way, the book ending leaves a lot of doors open. Also, imagine finding more of them in a game called Metro 2038. A lot of people wouldn't have played Metro 2033 because 2038 would be released in something like... 14 years. But imagine how awesome it would be, seeing them for the first time after all those years! I would have forgotten of them, so it would be shocking. And in 14 years graphics will be so good and I bet you won't be able to distinguish reality from fantasy anymore! Imagine a 100% immersive Metro universe! Damnit, 14 years ago a game with graphics like Call of Duty (that was launched in 2001 I guess) was impossible and people imagined something like that would only be released around 2008. Oh, I'm letting my freaking imagination out again *locks door to imagination's room*.

16. BORIS13

haha relax beo calm down. we are all excited for these games and im sure in a few years games will be amazing.

17. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I dont believe the same =/ after 2008 games almost died for me =/ i mean they are only focusing on graphics and gameplay stories are like "hey guys let's say that a russian idiot wants to control the whole world and an american hero must protect the earth blah blah blah and get back to our work on graphics and gameplay"

18. Von Streff

Regular

Very true. I don't really care about graphics these days. I just look for unique games (though I do play some typical action games). :)

19. DeathScythe

DeathScythe Member

There will always be Halo and Metro, and God of War, and Assassin's Creed, and Fallout, and The Elder Scrolls...

20. Von Streff

Regular

Ah, I gave up on AC since the second one. Bashing up the pope isn't my idea of fun. :( The gameplay is good, but... nope.