who has seen Inscidious and the Descent?

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by princemubz007, Oct 10, 2012.

1. princemubz007

princemubz007 Well-Known Member

I found Inscidious not so scary but interesting and the descent gave me some chills but again they were not scary, just interesting.

2. princemubz007

I dont like the ending in the descent by the way...

3. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Yo, prince, there's an awesome "edit" button if you want to edit previous posts.

I've seen Insidious, thought it was pretty good. Really liked the ending. Haven't seen the Descent.

4. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

Thought Insidious was bollocks, zero tension & horror. The Descent on the other hand was a breath of fresh cave air with its strong all-female cast and unpredictability.

5. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Most modern horrors suck. Don't watch any of the Paranormal Activity films or Sinister either, they're terrible and not scary in the least.

The only good thing about Paranormal Activity is that they managed to make people cry with fear without even seeing whatever was after the family. That was hilarious.

6. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

7. princemubz007

thats true, insidious was not scary just interesting....

8. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose did look quite good but I haven't seen it, I might check it out.
    I will certainly take a look at Paradise Lost, it sounds very interesting.

9. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

The Descent was amazing. Such a claustrophobic movie. The beasts were wicked cool too. Insidious was good too, but I didn't like it as much as The Descent. Anyone seen Signs? When I was younger that movie scared the shit out of me repeatedly. Now I love it.

10. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I've seen Signs and it scared me too when I was younger, but I haven't seen it since then. Might be worth watching it again.

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

Signs! :D

Man, that movie is old and strange, but I love it! The way everything seems so random and unnecessary for the movie, then it all is gathered in the end to make the perfect ending. First time I watched that movie was just a few months ago, when I still was sixteen, and honestly... it scared me so much that I needed my friend to follow me home that night :p

12. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Last time I watched it was when I was... six or seven years old? Can't remember exactly, but more or less that age. So yeah, I was terrified back then. I need to see it now though, since I don't remember much of it and I'd love to see if I find it scary ten years since the last time I watched it.

13. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

Inscidious isn't scary but it is creepy. The ending is good though. I don't watch that many scary movies. I'm just not into them. I'm more of a happy person and watching horror films just doesn't work for me.

14. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Just saw The Entity.Old,but surprisingly very well done and very creepy movie based on "true" story ;)
    And yes,ive seen Insidious and The Descent.Insidious was great until the crappy ending,The Descent was boring as hell,sorry :)

15. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

What are you talking about the ending for Insidious was good.